since ‎Jan-03-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 9,143 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 3 Likes received

User Activity

Daughter headed south on I 5 with 34' 5er horse trailer and horse to Temecula. This may be late afternoon on Sunday 10/29. I've recommended 5, 210, 15. What about 210, 57, 71, 91,15?I also recommended 5, 46, 99, 58, 395, 15, 215 which avoids part of...
Half Cell or Half Panels are ramping up production and I wanted to know how they work and are they suitable for a RV. I'm not an expert but this is what I found. Lots of sites have the basic half cell marketing information, more power, better shade t...
Another poster said WHIP Battery Protector is very good for battery corrosion control.Any additional information on this topic?
Heading West on I10, next Tuesday early afternoon, MH with toad. Best route seems to be 10, 60, 215, 15, Gopher Canyon Rd, E Vista Way and a few miles south to the Vista Elks lodge. Apparently you can't exit 76 to E Vista Way. How is Gopher Canyon Rd...
For general discussion and ideas. There are a variety of scooters from very small, fold up like a suitcase to place in a car trunk to very large and heavy. And everything in between. There is even one with caterpillar treads for “off roading”. Consid...
Likes from