since ‎Oct-24-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 96 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

When we bought our Northstar in 2018 we, or the dealership,I can't remember, paid the sales tax to the state of TN. I assumed at that point TN generated a title and sent it to the lein holder, Bank of the West. However, we just sold it and paid off ...
Once the tc is sitting on the truck and the dually swing out jacks are no longer supporting the weight they should fold in and lock close in and parallel to the bed of the truck. To release them to swing out again involves pushing a spring bolt on t...
Does anyone own an Airstream trailer with a 12v DC only compressor fridge with the Danfoss compressor, such as in a Norcold or Dometic? If so, how did you accomplish this? They are currently installing the 2-way DC/AC, no propane units. I'm hoping t...
Anyone with a Nest, how do you like it? I'm curious about the fridge and power supply situation. It appears to be a 12v only fridge, not a compressor fridge? Also there's just 2 batteries and no solar? How is that possible to keep the power caught ...
After draining all the water from the tc,including removing the plug from the hot water heater, what else? The anode attached to the plug is half eroded away, I guess it should be replaced? Should the plug be left out so the inside of the tank mig...