cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

1999 Harney wiring diagram

b66vette
Explorer
Explorer
I am in need of a wiring schematic for my 1999 Harney Renegade. I suspect other 1999 Harney coaches are similar and would greatly appreciate any help! Thanks Mike Corsair739@yahoo.com
6 REPLIES 6

Jason2017
Explorer
Explorer
JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE WIRING DIAGRAM

Jason2017
Explorer
Explorer
Hi, I have a 2000 Harney Renegade Sedona, I am in need of a wiring diagram and some help if possible?
I bought this rv knowing it needed a little work. When I picked it up it started from the rear panel start button. since getting it home on a low boy, it will only turn over from the push button on the rear panel, but will not start. sounds like its not getting fuel to the motor. Im not sure about the wiring since I do not have the wiring diagram. I do have all the books for everything else if any one is in need. Im also not are if the batteries are hooked up right. thanks for your help. you can use my private email to contact me if you would like.

JasonElderkin@outlook.com

busyguy
Explorer
Explorer
Hi
I have wiring schematics for my 2000 Harney Classic and would be happy to send them to you. No charge . Send me a private email.
jlrrig38@yahoo.com

Busyguy, I have a 2000 Harney Renegade and need the wiring diagram for the leveling system. could you help me?

MrWizard
Harney was owned by SMC
Safari motor coach
I suspect, everything is very similar
There is a safari owners group on Yahoo with tons of info
I have a little bit of safari wiring diagrams
It might help,
Or least give a starting point
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s