cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Any Krystal Koach RV Owners Up In Here?

deminimis
Explorer
Explorer
Probably not. Can't be much more than 10 of us on the planet. Well, if you gots, let's here about it.
'15 Ram Laramie 5500 w/ a giant Okanagan on board.
12 REPLIES 12

dgjerni
Explorer
Explorer
I have just purchased a Krystal Koach 2008 M33 and am looking for fellow Krystal owners who may know where to find or source some of the components. Specifically, who make the push button control system? The button controls look like Spyder controls, but I asked if they equipped the Krystal Koach, and they said no. So I am at a loss to find help with my issues. Thanks for any help.

deminimis
Explorer
Explorer
timmac wrote:

Very nice looking but maybe they went belly up because of the price, take a look at what the 2008 are still selling for, you can buy a new class A for that price..

Getting a bit off topic as looking for other Krystal owners, not Krystals for sale or someone's preference for Class A coaches. However, I think you're partially correct. There's no shortage of cheaply built and cheaply appointed Class A coaches out there that can be had on the cheap. Bigger is not always better. Frankly, you couldn't give me a Class A. My opinion is Class As are a great route to take if not wanting to visit a number of state parks or if you're looking to depreciate the thing off your books the in the first year of ownership. Of course opinions may vary, but there are already threads on this subject. The reason Krystal Enterprises went the way of the dodo was the economy (tightening of available credit, recession and so on were not exactly conducive to healthy limo and upper brow RV markets). They weren't the only one to fail or get snatched up by larger corps during this time. Krystal buses, on which the Krystal RVs are based, was snatched up and is now alive and well.

Again, just looking for other Krystal owners. Thanks.

deminimis
Explorer
Explorer
I give up.

timmac
Explorer
Explorer
gbopp wrote:
I've never seen a Krystal Koach. Here are a couple for sale on RV Trader.

Very nice looking but maybe they went belly up because of the price, take a look at what the 2008 are still selling for, you can buy a new class A for that price..

Holiday27
Explorer
Explorer
I found this on Craigslist here in Oregon.
Krystal

Pretty cool looking rig!

Maybe I'll see you on the mountain? Camping up at Ski Bowl Friday night.
2002 27PBS Holiday Rambler (Aluminum sided/roof) Love it!

Previous RV's
'94 Jamboree 22ft. (This beast had a 460 with tons of power)
'95 VW Eurovan camper (5 cyl. dog) Pulled a 3 rail fine though.
Tent:(
Borrowed folks '84 VW Westfalia (water cooled)

deminimis
Explorer
Explorer
๐Ÿ˜‰

HarrySalit
Explorer
Explorer
I have owned a 2008 Krystal 2500 Sprinter RV for about 2 years. I Have found 2 other owners.
The class C is a very nice coach but also very pricey. I saw them at an RV show many years ago.
I have never seen any Krystal RV's on the road!
Harry

j-d
Explorer
Explorer
I've seen exactly one, in a state park in FL. I was stunned at its beauty. I think it was about 30-ft and on F-Series, not a cutaway van.
Previous Thread Involving Krystal. I posted one called "Stunning Class C" about the one I saw, and that was back when Krystal Coach still seemed to be making them.
If God's Your Co-Pilot Move Over, jd
2003 Jayco Escapade 31A on 2002 Ford E450 V10 4R100 218" WB

Subyguy
Explorer
Explorer
I don't own one but I have worked on a few of the Krystal 30's

LG
Explorer
Explorer
if you read this please email me or let me know how I can get ahold of you as I am looking at one thanks
lg
wwman68@yahoo.com
LMG
2009 PHOENIX CRUSIER 2551

deminimis
Explorer
Explorer
๐Ÿ˜‰

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
I've never seen a Krystal Koach. Here are a couple for sale on RV Trader.