cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Torklift GlowStep

Samsonsworld
Explorer
Explorer
I rent a storage unit for my RV. When centered into my spot, I could not lower my prior solid steps without hitting my neighbor's boat. I could not access the interior of my RV without moving over significantly and possibly causing problems for my neighbor on the other side. I was giftted a set from Torklift and was hoping that the GlowStep scissor steps would allow entrance.

Installation is very easy for anybody with minimal mechanical skills. Once set up, the GlowStep materials seem to be high quality and it feels safe and sturdy with my 230lb frame. The manufacturer gives a 350lb rating and that is plenty for most adults, even with both arms full of camping gear or groceries. It is aesthetically pleasing, it has more height/length adjustments then my original and it folds up small. Of course the last point is my favorite, as I can now access the interior of my trailer while in storage. It is simply more functional than my old solid step. Very happy with this upgrade!

4 REPLIES 4

cougar28
Explorer
Explorer
Ours is going on 2yo and we love them. After getting ours two other couple that camp with us and bought a set and there very happy with there's also.
2002 F-250 SD CC 7.3PSD Auto. XLT Short Bed 4X4 Off-Rd.Pkg.Highland Green,Westin Sportsman Grille Guard (Black) RBW Li'l Rocker Slider ,Prodigy Control Towing Jayco Eagle HT 30.5 MLOK,Handy 5er tailgate

Bob_Vaughn
Explorer
Explorer
WE LOVE OURS..

sofive0
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice! Would you care to let us where you got it from? I may be interested myself...
2018 Ram 3500 Carolina Customs Flatbed w/gooseneck hitch, 6.7ltr Cummins Diesel Engine
2013 Heartland Sundance 3400QB
Eaz-Lift 15" Gooseneck Adapter