cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Slide out Rollers

PCronin68
Explorer
Explorer
I noticed on my 2014 Fleetwood Bounder 34B Class A that my main slide out in the front of the coach has gotten sluggish and dips low in the front when opening. The tipping of the slide out causes it to drag on the coach floor and usually requires a person to help lift as motor opens slideout. I did find the a small roller under the couch and checked under the slideout, when it was extended. Along the track I noticed two rollers are missing which run on the track. I assume this is what causing the dipping. How would someone go about replacing these rollers? Would slideout have to be removed?
2014 Fleetwood Bounder 34b
1 REPLY 1

PCronin68
Explorer
Explorer
PCronin68 wrote:
I noticed on my 2014 Fleetwood Bounder 34B Class A that my main slide out in the front of the coach has gotten sluggish and dips low in the front when opening. The tipping of the slide out causes it to drag on the coach floor and usually requires a person to help lift as motor opens slideout. I did find the a small roller under the couch and checked under the slideout, when it was extended. Along the track I noticed two rollers are missing which run on the track. I assume this is what causing the dipping. How would someone go about replacing these rollers? Would slideout have to be removed?

I realize now these are Roller Camfollowers. Issue is no access. I can see where they go. Was thinking of removing a small section of the front facial plate of the coach slideout platform to gain access. The camfollowers are only about 12 inches in.
2014 Fleetwood Bounder 34b