cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Parking Ventura County

EvelynHoliday
Explorer
Explorer
Hi there! New RV-ers here. We are looking for a private place to park our RV with full hookups somewhere in Ventura County, CA. If you or anyone you know has a driveway available, we can pay you up to $1,000/month including utilities!

About Us;
We have a 1986 Holiday Rambler. Her name is Evelyn. We are first time RV-ers and looking forward to downsizing and living in our tiny home on wheels! About us: My fiance, Taylor, is a special needs middle school teacher who enjoys watching sports and attending games in his free time. I am a mostly stay at home cat mommy to 2 very well behaved rescue kitties and one rescue kitten. In my free time I like to watch movies, sew, read, and sometimes I do Instacart deliveries on the weekends.

We are quiet respectful people and honor no noise after

We have been together for three years and have known eachother for 15 years, we are old friends who fell in love.

~Lyanna & Taylor

Please contact me at 805-397-9753
2 REPLIES 2

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
^^Agree with 2oldman, city zoning laws, even county zoning may not allow living in an RV, unless in a CG. If you found someone with private property, without close proximity neighbors, you might get by, not being noticed.

Jerry

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
Assuming this is on the level, I doubt it's legal to live in someone's driveway.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman