NevadaVandal
Explorer
Explorer
2009 Nomad Skyline needs roof, Alumabond recoat. Any suggestions? Thnks
1 REPLY 1

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
I had mine done several years ago. My roof was completely torn off and replaced in three days by a very conscientious and well trained technician from RV Armor.
They came to my trailer location out in the woods and did it right there on site. The cost was just a bit over $6000 which included the removal of a ton of Eternabond tape plus the rubber roof down to the bare wood. I am completely thrilled with the work done and how the roof looks now. No more worry about leaks.

As you can see by the pictures below, my roof looked terrible but was not leaking a bit as evidenced by the condition of the wood after the rubber was torn off. I was a bit worried but knew I had been quite proactive in taking care of it for the past 17 years. I would have no worries about recommending this company if you are looking to repair your roof or are interested in getting the longest life possible out of your rig.
Barney

Roof before

Rubber roof removed.

Cloth material roof covering. He ran this front to back in three strips

Roof right after liquid application

Roof completed. We left the luggage rack off because it had never been used and never would be.
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine