Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Kindle Cookbook - Available for a limited time

LMHS
Explorer II
Explorer II
amazon.com/Five-Ingredient-Cookbook-Ingredients-Cookbooks-ebook/dp/B00W0EQCC4/

Five Ingredient Cookbook: Easy Recipes in 5 Ingredients or Less (Five Ingredient Cookbooks Book 1) Kindle Edition by Hannah Abedikichi

I don't know how long this will be free. It may be one of those Kindle books that is always free. There is a free offer in the book but you need to sign up for a mailing list to get the in book freebie. But if you already have the Kindle app or a Kindle, it's not going to cost you a penny to just get the book. You may find a recipe or two you like.
8 REPLIES 8

Cristian123
Explorer
Explorer
liamricci wrote:
We need to think of alternative menu during our camping trips, as my wife was just diagnosed with the type 2 diabetes. Any suggestions?

If your wife takes her meds and has already changed her diet, you won't face any issues, but it is better to create a product list beforehand. Being a Type 2 diabetic myself, I always buy Victoza online in advance. As for products, I take eggs, fruits, vegetables, rice, pasta, chicken and fish (I like them grilled), granola bars, and nuts. If you like marshmallows, you can look for sugar-free ones. I was happy when found them.

liamricci
Explorer
Explorer
We need to think of alternative menu during our camping trips, as my wife was just diagnosed with the type 2 diabetes. Any suggestions?

LMHS
Explorer II
Explorer II
amazon.com/Camping-Cookbook-Beyond-Marshmallows-Dogs-ebook/dp/B07RP7LPBL/

Camping Cookbook Beyond Marshmallows and Hot Dogs: Foil Packet – Grilling – Campfire Cooking – Dutch Oven (Camp Cooking) Kindle Edition

LMHS
Explorer II
Explorer II
amazon.com/Dutch-Oven-Cooking-One-Pot-Cookbook-ebook/dp/B06W57W111/

Dutch Oven Cooking: More Easy Dutch Oven One-Pot Meal Recipes (Dutch Oven Cookbook) Kindle Edition

This is part of a two book set. The second book is linked to below. They seem to both have good reviews. The second book is NOT free.

amazon.com/Dutch-Oven-Cooking-One-Pot-Recipes-ebook/dp/B01B5EIUP6/

Dutch Oven Cooking: Easy One-Pot Meal Recipes (Dutch Oven Cookbook) Kindle Edition
$0.99

LMHS
Explorer II
Explorer II
amazon.com/dp/B0BMM28FCP

Type 2 Diabetes Cookbook for Beginners : 1500-Days of Quick & Easy Recipes + Two Meal Plans for Newly Diagnosed. Don’t Give Up Taste! (Love Cooking 4) Kindle Edition

Please note that this recipe book uses grams so you will need to convert into cups, etc. It has a high amount of 5 star reviews. This would be a good book for those with Type 2 diabetes or those watching their sugar intake. I just bought this and have not looked at it or made any recipes. I do not know how long this will be free. I am finding these freebies thru ereaderIQ.com

Scottiemom
Nomad
Nomad
Just ordered mine!

Thanks!

Dale
Dale Pace
Widow of Terry (Teacher's Pet)

Traveling with Brendon, my Scottish Terrier

2022 Honda Odyssey
2011 Mazda Miata MX-5

2021 Coach House Platinum III 250DT
Fulltimed for 15 years, now living in Florida

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/

wiskeyVI
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the tip. I ordered it as well.

dedmiston
What did we ever do before our Kindles came along? I keep most of my cookbooks in Kindle format and read them either on my Kindle or iPad.

Thanks for the tip on this one. I'll check it out.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230