cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NorCal Mini Truck Camper Rally - April 2023

adamis
Nomad
Nomad
Alright folks, it is that time of year again to start planning our Spring Mini Truck Camper Rally in Northern California!

Last year we had a small group but still had a great time. It was especially nice to catch up with everyone we have met over the years and we are looking forward to doing the same again this year.

Details are:
Dates: April 21st to 23rd (okay to arrive early or stay later if needed)
Location: Gloria Terrace Road (off of Bear Mountain Road), Redding, CA (See map below for details)
Activities: Camper Tour Saturday Midday, Potluck Saturday Night

Link to Map Location

Gate Padlock Combination: 1065

If your interested in going, just put your name in the hat on this list. There is plenty of space to be had!

1999 F350 Dually with 7.3 Diesel
2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper
55 REPLIES 55

bigfootford
Nomad
Nomad
We sure did enjoy the get together! The group of folks was wonderful and delightful to visit with.
The setting there left nothing to be any better and the weather was beyond great!

Thanks Rob for taking time to make this event simple and great!

Here is a link to some of our Rally Pictures.

Adamis Redding 2023 Rally.

Jim&Sheila
2000 2500 9.6 Bigfoot,94 F250, Vision 19.5, Bilstein shocks, air bags/pump, EU2000, PD 9260, Two Redodo 100ah Mini's, Aims 2500 Conv/Inv, 200W. solar, Morningstar Sunsaver 15A/ display panel, Delorme/laptop for travel, Wave-3 heat.

adamis
Nomad
Nomad
3 tons wrote:
Rob, know that we had a most enjoyable time while there, the weather and campsite couldn’t have been better and the group was superb - like one big family! …You Sir are an awesome fella, and definitely ‘the multi-talented’ Renaissance Man !!… I thoroughly enjoyed our many multi-varied chats (lol !), and thanks for putting up with me 🙂

Our Best to You Sir,

Phil & Deb

Thanks Phil! I had a great time and really happy to host. Looking forward to next year! I am working on sharing pictures and drone footage and will post them here in a couple of days when I get a chance to process it all.

2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper

3_tons
Explorer
Explorer
Rob, know that we had a most enjoyable time while there, the weather and campsite couldn’t have been better and the group was superb - like one big family! …You Sir are an awesome fella, and definitely ‘the multi-talented’ Renaissance Man !!… I thoroughly enjoyed our many multi-varied chats (lol !), and thanks for putting up with me 🙂

Our Best to You Sir,

Phil & Deb

mbloof
Explorer
Explorer
While I'm not going (IMHO to far to drive) HAVE FUN!!

- Mark0.

adamis
Nomad
Nomad
Here with Mike and Kelly, looking forward to the rest of you getting here. If you need anything, text or call me at 408-836-3542.

2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper

3_tons
Explorer
Explorer
bigfootford wrote:
Thanks Mike, I will unpack our whacker!

Sounds like it will be a great weekend!

Looking fwd to the visit!

Leave here around 11 tomorrow.

Jim n Sheila

We’ll be right close by, keep an eye out for our taillights - lol!!

3 tons

bigfootford
Nomad
Nomad
Thanks Mike, I will unpack our whacker!

Sounds like it will be a great weekend!

Looking fwd to the visit!

Leave here around 11 tomorrow.

Jim n Sheila
2000 2500 9.6 Bigfoot,94 F250, Vision 19.5, Bilstein shocks, air bags/pump, EU2000, PD 9260, Two Redodo 100ah Mini's, Aims 2500 Conv/Inv, 200W. solar, Morningstar Sunsaver 15A/ display panel, Delorme/laptop for travel, Wave-3 heat.

mike_kellie
Explorer II
Explorer II
Just arrived to spectacular scenery, light clouds and mostly sunny. Spent last night on the Sacramento River about 25 minutes away. Lassen, Shasta and peaks towards the Trinities are covered in snow.
No need for weed wacking, the grasses are still low with wild flowers mixed in.
See you guys here-
2015 Host Mammoth triple slide w/ TorkLift Fastguns
2015 Ram 5500 SLT cab & chassis with Douglass 9' utility body

adamis
Nomad
Nomad
Well folks, camper is all packed up and ready to roll! I will be in Redding Thursday evening but likely will not be out to the property until mid Friday morning. For anyone arriving early, my first post has instructions including the gate combo.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper

3_tons
Explorer
Explorer
RickW wrote:
3 tons wrote:
RickW wrote:
3 tons wrote:
I don’t have a lawn, and a bare minimum of un-landscaped area, so no such wacker in my garage…

3 tons

I can bring one for you to use.

Well, I’m glad you’re coming Rick :), just PM me when my site is all clear - lol !!

I will arrange to have a site clear for you to park by Sunday afternoon. 😉

Well, if you strap the weed wacker on the back of that rear wheel steering pick-up you’ve got, I would think it should definitely make some easy work of it :C !!

RickW
Explorer II
Explorer II
3 tons wrote:
RickW wrote:
3 tons wrote:
I don’t have a lawn, and a bare minimum of un-landscaped area, so no such wacker in my garage…

3 tons

Well, I’m glad you’re coming Rick :), just PM me when my site is all clear - lol !!

I will arrange to have a site clear for you to park by Sunday afternoon. 😉
Rick
04 GMC 1500 4X4X4, 04 Sunlite SB

3_tons
Explorer
Explorer
RickW wrote:
3 tons wrote:

3 tons

bigfootford
Nomad
Nomad
Weed wacker might be helpful but I honestly don't know what the current state is. Looking forward to seeing you guys! ".
The current state is California...heeeyaaa! Jim.

adamis
Nomad
Nomad
3 tons wrote:

3 tons

The joys of desert living!

2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper