cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

General / Specific RV Question

Texas_Nomad
Explorer
Explorer
I'm currently on my third outing in my 2019 Coachmen Freedom Express 192RBS. I'm also still learning about all the features that my 2003 Coachmen TT lacked. I have dual outdoor audio speakers and cannot find how to activate them. Is there a hidden switch that I have yet to discover? I would assume most TT brands are similar. Thanks
8 REPLIES 8

KKELLER14K
Explorer II
Explorer II
The question: Is the Furrion A and B selector both on?... (As indicated by the upper center display showing 1 and 2). If so... Are you are only hearing one set of speakers inside? Check the balance, (by pressing the volume knob and rotate it to AUDIO ADJUSTMENT). Check to see if fade front to back is also available. Most setups use a fade to adjust sound levels on the outside speakers, (which I prefer) but in your case I think it is the A&B function situation in my opinion.

valhalla360
Nomad II
Nomad II
shelbyfv wrote:
It's a feature! Built in campground etiquette.;)

Or an unknown violation of campground etiquette.

We've went outside and realized the radio decided to repeat the TV audio for the entire campground to hear.
Tammy & Mike
Ford F250 V10
2021 Gray Wolf
Gemini Catamaran 34'
Full Time spliting time between boat and RV

shelbyfv
Explorer
Explorer
It's a feature! Built in campground etiquette.;)

Explorer II
Explorer II
Furrion DV3100 Manual
2011 Ford F-150 EcoBoost SuperCab Max Tow, 2084# Payload, 11,300# Tow,
Timbrens
2013 KZ Durango 2857

Explorer II
Explorer II
Or Zone 2
Timbrens
2013 KZ Durango 2857

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
A quick Google search shows that model with "Zone" "A" or "B" buttons. One of them 'should be' for the interior speaker(s) and the other for outside. You should be able to toggle between A and B separately or even both at the same time.

At least that's how my Furrion unit works.. It's not that model, as it does not have the built in DVD player, but has zone buttons and outside speakers.

Good luck! Mitch
2013 F150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab Max Tow Egoboost 3.73 gears #7700 GVWR #1920 payload. 2019 Rockwood Mini Lite 2511S.

Texas_Nomad
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the link, but it did not help. My radio/CD unit is a Furrion DV3100. It does not appear to have a button that controls the outdoor audio speakers. Still looking for some advice that will allow me to figure out this mystery. I'll probably slap myself when I discover the answer. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Explorer II
Explorer II
This was recently discussed Here
Timbrens
2013 KZ Durango 2857