cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Directv NFL Pkg

DD716TED
Explorer
Explorer
I am sure there are DTV subscribers out there who have in the past had the NFL Sunday ticket Pkg.. This year as a 24 year DTV subscriber, I have seen nothing promoting the NFL PKG or even subscribing to it. I find it strange that DTV pushes MLB, NHL, and NBA pkgs.. but silence on NFL this year with season just over a month away.. any insight?
5 REPLIES 5

lane_hog
Explorer II
Explorer II
We dropped DTV earlier this year... last year, I called and said I was considering dropping. Got the retention department, asked for Sunday Ticket for free, and they gave it to me. Canceled DTV right before the USFL season started.

I'm told this will be the last year for DTV with Sunday Ticket, and it's clear they've cut the price this year by including it in Choice. It used to be a $300 package.

Next year it will either be on Apple TV, YouTube TV or Amazon Prime. I've heard DirecTV isn't even bothering to bid against the other three.
  • 2019 Grand Design 29TBS (had a Winnebago and 3x Jayco owner)
  • 2016 F-150 3.5L MaxTow (had Ram 2500 CTD, Dodge Durango)
  • 130W solar and 2005 Honda EU2000i twins that just won't quit

Cat_Lady
Explorer
Explorer
We just got something from DTV offering a free NFL package to watch the games. Not at all interested. Maybe youโ€™ll get this offer, too.
As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way.

FlatBroke
Explorer
Explorer
Itโ€™s free if you have dish on choice. Itโ€™s not available if you have DIRECTV tv streaming.

Hitch Hiker
"08" 29.5 FKTG LS

bgum
Explorer
Explorer
It's in the choice and higher package.

wanderingaimles
Explorer
Explorer
Does this help?
Direct tv