cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pennington County SD

caysea7254
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for places to stay in Pennington County South Dakota for 30 days so we can get an application for conceal carry permit. Different campgrounds r fine. 4 Different would be nice. We r not ones to stay in place too long. We've been looking but my gosh so expensive. Thank you!! Tara
Steve & Tara Smiley
2022 3500HD Sierra GMC
2017 Grand Design Reflection 27RL
10 REPLIES 10

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
PButler96

Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

PButler96
Explorer
Explorer
pianotuna wrote:
No need. I'll simply put you on my list of folks to not bother corresponding with. 30000.

Doesn't surprise me one bit ROFLMAO. Cya.
I have a burn barrel in my yard.

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
No need. I'll simply put you on my list of folks to not bother corresponding with. 30000.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

PButler96
Explorer
Explorer
pianotuna wrote:
.This post was edited 07/16/22 09:16pm by pianotuna

Of course it was. Perhaps next time keep your opinions/advice in Canada and MYOB. Are you wearing out the notify moderator link yet?

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
PButler96 wrote:
Your risks are higher driving a vehicle than not driving one. Your risks are higher walking across a street than not walking across it. Your risks are higher sitting around a campfire than not sitting around it. I'd bet the OP is well aware of his risks and needs no one to inform him of them. The OPs risk was higher of getting some type of BS posting on a forum than not posting on it.

Good one.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

caysea7254
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for replies!! We will go in September. Chance to find a place r much better. We have our mailing service with Americas Mailbox and not impressed with their campground. We typically do not stay at rv parks. We stay at state park and federal campgrounds and forest if we can get in. And PButler96 love ur reply to Pianotuna!!! So very true! Thanks everyone!
Steve & Tara Smiley
2022 3500HD Sierra GMC
2017 Grand Design Reflection 27RL

PButler96
Explorer
Explorer
pianotuna wrote:
You do realize your risks are higher carrying a weapon than not doing so?

https://freecampsites.net/#!Pennington+County,+South+Dakota,+United+States

Your risks are higher driving a vehicle than not driving one. Your risks are higher walking across a street than not walking across it. Your risks are higher sitting around a campfire than not sitting around it. I'd bet the OP is well aware of his risks and needs no one to inform him of them. The OPs risk was higher of getting some type of BS posting on a forum than not posting on it.

Community Alumni
Not applicable
Wall for Wall Drug and the Badlands. Hill City and Rapid City. Maybe Keystone or that side of Rapid City. It is tourist season so cost is up there

Be sure both names are on the receipts assuming both are applying.

JimR

Tzman4
Explorer
Explorer
Americas Mailbox @ MP 61 has the best rates for the area. Also can help with any of the info in the area for CCW
Dennis & Patty Martin, Sami & Sassy
2011 F450 KR
2021 Forest River RiverStone Legacy 42FSKG
2020 HD FXST

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Regards, Don