cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Owners manuel

Ronporter
Explorer
Explorer
I need a copy of owners manuel for 1995 Sunrise by Cobra 25 foot trailer. Can pay for copy and shipping. Can anyone help?
7 REPLIES 7

Crashogre
Explorer
Explorer
I have electronic copies stored on my tablet as well as my home server. I can search them easily and don't have manuals that I may only use once in awhile floating around the trailer.
-----------------------------------
John, Shawna & Teddy the wonder Pyr (or so he thinks)
2001 Chevy Suburban 2500 LT
2015 Coleman 16FSB

BarabooBob
Explorer III
Explorer III
I carry the manuals for all of my appliances that came with the TT. I have used a few of them on occasion. I carry them because we frequently don't have internet service where we camp. If I camped only in commercial campsites, I probably would not carry them.
Bob & Dawn Married 34 years
2017 Viking 17RD
2011 Ford F150 3.5L Ecoboost 420 lb/ft
Retired

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
Almost any RV manual is just a collection of the manuals that the appliance manufacturers put out and any other information is just about useless.

We have a longtime member, Chris Bryant, now retired from his RV service business, who has generously provided a link to many manuals, both RV's themselves and appliances used in RV's, on his company website. You can check out the various categories on his site
here.

You would probably be best served by looking up the model numbers of the various items in your trailer and then searching for the manual for each item.
Good luck. ๐Ÿ™‚
Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

prichardson
Explorer
Explorer
My experience is the same as Tvov. Most of the appliances etc. are covered by their own manuals; many of which are available online on the manufacturers websites.

Tvov
Explorer
Explorer
Any particular reason? I have found owner's manuals for campers to be useless.

Fizz
Explorer
Explorer
No such thing as a manual for trailers or they're very rare.
You will find manuals for individual components like fridge, stove, furnace etc. Find the model numbers and look them up online.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
That is one difficult request and most manuals that era (and today) are not useful.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad