cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Coachman Nova

somertime
Explorer
Explorer
We are getting close to buying a 2022 Coachman Nova RB. Wondering if anyone out there has looked at them or has one. What is your opinion of them?
5 REPLIES 5

mumkin
Explorer
Explorer
Yes... Dean is a character... and a great guy, like everyone at LTV.

That is an impressive rig all around.
Mumkin
2021 Promaster 1500 188wb conversion
2019 Roadtrek Simplicity SRT (half Zion/half Simplicity)
2015 Roadtrek 170
2011 LTV Libero
2004 GWV Classic Supreme

karlstream
Explorer
Explorer
Another unusual feature of the LTV is that it has a dry bath with a stand up shower and when the slide is deployed, a walk around bed. Also with the 2015 model, they provide a large Class B plus size fridge. Plus it has dual rear wheels so it's one of the better handling rigs on the Mercedes van chassis. With it's 5k pound hitch, it probably has more load carrying capacity than the Promaster also. And, if you're looking for a little entertainment, watch the LTV uTube videos with Dean. Good for a giggle or two.

karl

mumkin
Explorer
Explorer
karlstream wrote:
I don't know what the out the door price is for the Coachman, but if you are looking for a rear bath, you might check out a used Leisure Travel Free Spirit SS model with the slide. They made them from 2013 to 2015 and there are usually a couple of them listed on RV Trader. ...

I agree this may be a better choice as far as rig quality. Although LTV no longer makes any Class B vehicles, most of their better dealers will still work on them... and Triple E/LTV are helpful people.

Thor now owns Coachman and their reputation for quality and warranty backup is one of the worst. But I do prefer the Promaster to the Sprinter, and the LTV also has a slide... another pro or con depending on people's preferences.
Mumkin
2021 Promaster 1500 188wb conversion
2019 Roadtrek Simplicity SRT (half Zion/half Simplicity)
2015 Roadtrek 170
2011 LTV Libero
2004 GWV Classic Supreme

karlstream
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know what the out the door price is for the Coachman, but if you are looking for a rear bath, you might check out a used Leisure Travel Free Spirit SS model with the slide. They made them from 2013 to 2015 and there are usually a couple of them listed on RV Trader. The LTV is built on the Mercedes chassis however, which might be a turn off for you. I know the LTV is put together nicely but you probably would be well advised to do a close comparison between the two. And the LTV is kind of an orphan as Triple A, the manufacturer is no longer in the Class B business.

karl

pasusan
Explorer
Explorer
The rear bath model looks like a great layout...

Susan & Ben [2004 Roadtrek 170]
href="https://sites.google.com/view/pasusan-trips/home" target="_blank">Trip Pics