cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

No ship to store

Nv_Guy
Explorer III
Explorer III
I wanted to buy a combo LP /CO detector. I found what I wanted on the Camping World site. So far so good. Then it came time to close the deal. Only I found there is no "Ship to store" for the Reno NV location, nor did the store have any in stock. Since I couldn't get what I wanted without paying for shipping, I went to Amazon.
I have no idea why store pickup isn't available, but if the purpose is to push sales to Amazon it's working.
6 REPLIES 6

Nv_Guy
Explorer III
Explorer III
NamMedevac 70 wrote:
I believe there is not an official company Camping World store in Reno. I use Amazon Hub lockers for fast delivery of small packages. They are everywhere and one is very close to my location. Also use UPS store for delivery of larger packages.

Sierra RV Sales on south Virginia street list themselves as a Camping World on their website but street signs show only Sierra RV and no mention of camping World. More dealer trickery that is almost everywhere.

They have changed the signage to Camping World and set up an actual parts store, that despite being rather small, is fairly well stocked.

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello Nv Guy,

Thank you for your time and bringing this matter to our attention. Please allow us to share your concerns with the leadership team for review.
Please send your contact number in a private message.
Have a good day.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Customer Care Team

Sandia_Man
Explorer II
Explorer II
It has been some time since I have purchased online from CW, higher prices, fibbing about current stock, delayed shipping, and the fact they don't have ship to store option are major reasons. As for doing online orders in a walmart and paying at walmart is a waste of their employees time, cell phone and/or laptop at home works just as if ordering from Amazon, except free 2 day delivery from WM doesn't require prime membership. I do order a lot of RV specific items from WM, best thing is if I need to return them I could just bring them to any WM store, with Amazon you have to send them back via mail. Rest assured Walmart does not worry about losing sales to the few who would like to shop online and pay while in a WM store, they have a decent app that makes it easy to order even if you happen to prefer doing so within a WM store.

ferndaleflyer
Explorer III
Explorer III
As much as I hate to not shop at home these types of deals are forcing me more and more to Amazon etc. Lawn mower blades $56 here + 15mi to town to get them are $27 online to my door. Same brand even. Deck belt $65 here, $29 online. Car water pump $115 here, $37 online. I can tolerate a little but not this much.

bgum
Explorer
Explorer
Just had the same thing with Walmart. Went to service desk to order and pay for something off Walmarts online site. Was told that she didn't do that. Went home and ordered it from Amazon same price free shipping and delivered to my house.

I am sure corporate Walmart doesn't know they are losing sales.

NamMedevac_70
Explorer II
Explorer II
I believe there is not an official company Camping World store in Reno. I use Amazon Hub lockers for fast delivery of small packages. They are everywhere and one is very close to my location. Also use UPS store for delivery of larger packages.

Sierra RV Sales on south Virginia street list themselves as a Camping World on their website but street signs show only Sierra RV and no mention of camping World. More dealer trickery that is almost everywhere.