cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Adam Graphine ceramic coating

two_travelers
Explorer
Explorer
The detailer that does our cars recommended the subject product for our motorhome. Claims a 7 yr lifespan. Online info looks pretty good. Has anyone used this product? Do you still wax the coach?
5 REPLIES 5

bcbouy
Explorer
Explorer
7 year lifespan is just a guess.the graphene coating has only been used on vehicles for a couple years,they are making their estimates from the commercial applications.i'd plan on 3-5 years if it were me.
2012 ram 2500 hemi crew cab sb 4x4 2015 northstar 850 sc 14.5 g3 guide custom fly fishing boat

s_N_s
Explorer
Explorer
7 years??? That'll never happen. There is a detailer that I follow and you can Google him as well. "Pan the organizer" Subscribe to his channel. He's from Canada but has a lot of information on products. You could always message him as well. Very informative.
Steve & Sally
Hudson (Our Little Pom)
HiTee, Houston & Heidi (Forever In Our Hearts and Never Forgotten)
04 NEWMAR MACA 3778 W22
05 pt Cruiser Vert 5 speed
Demco baseplate with Commander Tow Bar

"Never try to outsmart your common sense"

Alex_and_Tee
Explorer
Explorer
I just had my coach washed and the guy was pushing a ceramic coating that he claimed would last 9 years. For $3800 for a 38โ€™ coach Iโ€™ll just stick with a wash and wax every 6 months.
Alex & Teresa

2022 Allegro Open Road
2021 Colorado 4x4

chuckbear
Explorer
Explorer
I canโ€™t say about Adamโ€™s but I tried the 303 graphene product and it was a disaster putting on and getting off. Never again. I went back to McGuires. Chuck

chuckftboy
Explorer
Explorer
Ceramic coating might last 7 months but I hardly thing is could last 7 years unless you never wash the motorhome and maybe keep it in a garage. If it doesn't last you could never prove it because it's invisible and can't be measured.
2019 Horizon 42Q Maxum Chassis w/tag
Cummins L-9 450 HP / Allison 3000
2006 Jeep TJ and 2011 Chevy Traverse Tows