cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unablt to use the LABORDAY15 Special Offer

Grunt76
Explorer
Explorer
I was at the Nashville Camping World to purchase the Double Decker Utility wagon. When checking out I attempted to use the Special Offer listed online of "LABORDAY15" (see below) I was told by the cashier that this offer must only be available to online purchases as a couple of customers had attempted to use this offer prior to my purchase with no success.

Save $15 off $99+ or $20 off $99+ GSM
Save $15 off $99+ with code LABORDAY15 in cart or Good Sam Save $20 off $99+ with code LABORDAY15 in cart when logged in to Good Sam Member account. Exclusions Apply. Offer valid online & in-store 9/2-9/7/21. Not A Member - Join Now.

John Burke
2 REPLIES 2

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

Thank you for your time and post, we are closing this thread due to lack of activity. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have additional questions or comments.

Thank you,
Good Sam Customer Care Team

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello Grunt76,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the difference in pricing at our brick-and-mortar locations vs our Camping World/Gander Outdoors Website.
Our Online Website is running a dynamic pricing tool - checking our competitor prices throughout the day changing our pricing to be competitive.
Our brick-and-mortar stores are priced companywide with monthly sales and specials every month. Our Good Sam pricing is for our members to get the best price while shopping at a location.
While we do not have the same pricing structure in our brick-and-mortar locations as our website, we will honor our website prices at all our locations.
Thank you for shopping with us we appreciate your business!