cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Great Online Order Experience!

GizmosMom
Explorer
Explorer
I have read a lot of negative posts about Camping World but I must share my recent experience!

Yesterday I ordered a Clam shelter. It was the best price I found, much better than Amazon and the shipping was free. Well, it arrived TODAY!

So thank you, CW!
Marilyn w/ Joe, 2016 Class C Sunseeker 2430 SF, often pulling a Ranger bass boat. Traveling with Trigger
Smudge & Gizmo are waiting at the Rainbow Bridge
6 REPLIES 6

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

slider45
Nomad
Nomad
Great to hear CW is a good place to get clam shelter. Got savings from a set of tires from 4Wheelonline, gonna check out the prices there right now.

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello GizmosMom,

Thank you for your time and post, we are pleased to hear of your positive experience with your online order.
Have a good day and let us know if we can assist you in the future.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

WinMinnie02
Explorer
Explorer
CW is very good for certain items for the price, however, you get what you pay for. Buy quality OE if available not worrying about $, so much better.

Seon
Explorer
Explorer
I normally shop for the best price and quickest delivery date and have bought several items for those reasons from CW.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Glad to hear a good story about our host.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad