cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Online order

torry1972chevy
Explorer
Explorer
I placed an order online on June 3rd. I still have not received my order. I also can't check the status online. When I try I just get an error.
7 REPLIES 7

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

folivier
Explorer
Explorer
Good luck. I placed an order on May 17 for 2 Furrion A/Cs and it took over 3 weeks for the components to trickle in. I called over 5 times and got a different answer each time. Then I was told the 2 air distribution boxes were backordered for 2-3 weeks after I finally received the other components. So I ordered these 2 and paid for 2 day delivery so I could finish this install and cancelled the CW order for these 2. Two days after I received the order from another supplier 1 showed up crushed and damaged.
The worst part? A friend ordered the same 2 days after I did and received his entire order in 1 week!

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello torry1972chevy,

Thank you for your post. Can you please send us a PM containing your order number, and I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thank you,
Melissa
Good Sam Response Team

Taxman2436
Explorer
Explorer
torry1972chevy wrote:
I called at least five times before posting on here. Thanks for your help..

Did you speak with anyone?
Taxman2436
Sturbridge, MA
2022 Ford F350 6.7L Diesel
2023 Grand Design Reflection 320 MKS

torry1972chevy
Explorer
Explorer
I called at least five times before posting on here. Thanks for your help..

Janss
Explorer
Explorer
If you have a phone, I would call this help number 888-626-7576 that is right at the top of their website.
2002 Itasca Suncruiser 32V
2012 Suzuki Grand Vitara

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Other services are also slow. This situation will last a while. Jobs open everywhere.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad