cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Happijac bed modfication

Protector
Explorer
Explorer
Hello, RV'ers Currently have a happijac bed system on my 2012 TH looking to remove picnic table setup and install flip-down benches. I found a pair on eBay but they are a new style slotted rails and my current setup is the older system that used Phillips screws no slots on the trolly The spans between rails are the same distance. did some surfing on the internet check Lippert, Happijac unable to find any information? so I was wonder has anyone made a modification? can you buy new trolleys and be changed to the newer slotted rails or do I have to buy a new rail system big $$$, a, has anyone done a modification so it works with the older trolly system.

Thanks in advance
2011 Ford F-350 Crew cab, short bed King Ranch 6.7 Diesel
2012 Voltage 3200 TH
2010 Polaris RZR LE
2 REPLIES 2

dsrace
Explorer
Explorer
call hapijac direct, they sold me parts direct. they can tell you if they offer the trolley's for those couches. not hard to swap them just time consuming.

Y-Guy
I did some searching, really didn't come across anyone that had swapped out the trolley systems. It does appear that etrailer sells parts, you might check things out there and even reach out to them directly.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon