ivbinconned
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thanks. Appreciate the reply’s
Ram and 34 ft Cedar Creek

ktmrfs
Explorer
Explorer
we've used tank rx, happy camper, and a bunch of other stuff. So far I like tank RX the best. In all cases I also add a 1/4 cup of calgon powder water softener and a cap of liquid HE laundry detergent.
2011 Keystone Outback 295RE
2004 14' bikehauler with full living quarters
2015.5 Denali 4x4 CC/SB Duramax/Allison
2004.5 Silverado 4x4 CC/SB Duramax/Allison passed on to our Son!

rlw999
Explorer
Explorer
ivbinconned wrote:
...as they brag it up to be??

I started using it when I first bought my (used) RV and noticed some unpleasant smells in the tank. I use it in combination with Happy Camper tanks treatment.

The foul smells went away, but I can't say with certainty that TankTechsRX is responsible, it could be the Happy Camper, or more thorough rinsing.

The dose is pretty small and a single bottle lasts me a season, so I keep using it even if I'm not 100% sure that it helps. I'll sometimes go a couple weeks between dumping tanks (like I'll do a short weekend trip, then wait until the next trip before I dump), so my use case may be different from someone that dumps and rinses well after each trip.

dedmiston
I deleted the off-topic responses.

The OP is looking for responses from people with firsthand experience with this product.

OP - If you don't get any experienced responses, then there's your answer.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230