cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

96 Northstar PU camper help

squad1cshift
Explorer
Explorer
New to forum, just bought my first camper, a 96 Northstar pop-up. Refer, stovetop, water heater, furnace, not bad shape for its age. I have some sealing to do, and a little sheet metal repair, but everything works and the pop-up material is in excellent condition. I have no owners manual for the camper or appliances (except for the Dometic rm2310 refer). Northstar is no help, so Im looking for another same vintage NS owner who is willing to share this info. Any help is appreciated, and Im looking forward to warm nights in this camper after long cold days of fly fishing. Thank you
squaddog1
1 REPLY 1

joerg68
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi there, enjoy your new (to you) camper!
You will have more feedback in the "Truck Camper" subforum - maybe post there again, or ask a mod to move your thread. I stumbled upon it by accident.
There is very likely no such thing as a single manual for your camper. And if there was, it would be very generic. I did not get one with my N* when I bought new.
What I did get was a bag with manuals for the individual appliances.
These can usually be found online when you google the manufacturer + model + "manual"
A good starting point might be bryantrv.com, they have an online collection of manuals.
Other than that, just ask specific questions.
2014 Ford F350 XLT 6.2 SCLB + 2017 Northstar Arrow