cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

DENTIST IN PROGRESSO

waitingtogo
Explorer
Explorer
Hi, i am looking for recommendations for a dentist in progresso to have a partial made. Any help would be great. thanks
11 REPLIES 11

Bea_PA
Explorer
Explorer
I second the Apple clinic I had my partials made there.
Bea PA
Down sized Winnebago 2012 24V Class C
2003 Gold Wing 1800 recently triked (Big Red)

waitingtogo
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks everyone...

PawPaw_n_Gram
Explorer
Explorer
I used Dr. Xavier Aguirre - DR X - 1-866-529-8963

I would recommend him for full dentures, partials, implants and such. Excellent work, and his own lab in his office. Did a great job with 23 extractions and full plates, including setting implants in the bottom jaw.

I waited a few months after the implant bases were put in to allow the bone to grow back around them and anchor them.

The final fitting of the lower plate by his lab people was tedious. He came to check after a couple visits back, and sent the plate back for a completely new rebuild. Been perfect since.

However, he does have large hands and fingers. If you have a physically small mouth, he might be uncomfortable.

My wife used Dr. Zacharias. She has much better teeth than I do, only needing a yearly cleaning, one once needed an inlay. We had time, because that clinic which is a family practice, father, son, wife, does not have an in-house lab.

One thing which I've found different in Mexico than in the US. Assistants do a lot of the setup and cleanup work, with the dentist doing the actual procedures.

Dr. X has several students working with him, and several very experienced people who have been with him for years.
Full-Time 2014 - ????

โ€œNot all who wander are lost.โ€
"You were supposed to turn back at the last street."

2012 Ram 2500 Mega Cab
2014 Flagstaff 832IKBS TT

texanrvr
Explorer
Explorer
Another vote for Dr. Eduardo Flores in Nuevo Progresso. I've been going to him for about 11 years and have had great results.
Jay-Driver
Stella-Director of Operations and Navigator
Cassie-Schnauzer
'11 Heartland Landmark
2010 Dodge 3500 DRW
SLT

PawPaw_n_Gram
Explorer
Explorer
We always walk.

Lines for cars are often longer than lines for people walking, especially going into Mexico.
Full-Time 2014 - ????

โ€œNot all who wander are lost.โ€
"You were supposed to turn back at the last street."

2012 Ram 2500 Mega Cab
2014 Flagstaff 832IKBS TT

pawatt
Explorer
Explorer
waitingtogo wrote:
THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTIONS. IS IT ANYWHERE NEAR NORMAL TO WALK ACROSS AGAIN.

Your bags going in will be scanned on the Mexico side, Costs $1.00 to go into Mexico and .30 cents to come out. The walking lines move pretty fast. They will do a facial recognition photo as you return to the United States. The Auto lines are usually backed up, sometimes for hours to get back. We crossed twice for dental work in the past 3 weeks. Stores, bars and restaurants are open. crowds are lite this time of year. Nearly 100% are wearing masks.
pawatt

waitingtogo
Explorer
Explorer
THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTIONS. IS IT ANYWHERE NEAR NORMAL TO WALK ACROSS AGAIN.

pawatt
Explorer
Explorer
Apple Dental, Dr Edwardo Flores, Nuevo Progreso Mexico. 956-246-4100. We have gone there for 15 years, Clean, Modern and English spoken. Walk across the bridge, It is on the main floor of the dental plaza, left or east side of main entrance road immediately after entering Mexico. Call the listed USA phone number for an appointment. We have at least a dozen friends that also go to him. Don't drive across unless you want a long wait to get back through customs.
pawatt

chris3403
Explorer
Explorer
Are you asking about Nuevo Progreso? That place is full of good Dentists. I am a Winter Texan in Weslaco and I have lots of friends that have gone to multiple Dentists over in Progreso and I believe we have all been happy with whomever we choose.
Progreso Dentists
Good luck.
I've been to all 50 States but my RV hasn't.

waitingtogo
Explorer
Explorer
That was sure helpful. thanks

QCMan
Nomad II
Nomad II
Must be a good reason to want a dentist covered in spaghetti sauce but to each his own. Good luck!
2020 Keystone Cougar 22RBS, Ram 1500, two Jacks and plenty of time to roam!
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. A.E.
Good Sam Life Member