cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lambright Near Tacoma

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad
Does anyone know of a Lambright recliner seller near Tacoma, WA? Understand they have a great reputation. I am 5' 14" with a bad back, so would like to try some out before buying.
5 REPLIES 5

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad
Cummins12V98 wrote:
AllegroD wrote:
Does anyone know of a Lambright recliner seller near Tacoma, WA? Understand they have a great reputation. I am 5' 14" with a bad back, so would like to try some out before buying.

So you are 6' 2".
Yep!

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
AllegroD wrote:

So you are 6' 2".
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

joelc
Explorer III
Explorer III
Did you ever talk to Vernon at Lambert? If so, was he able to assist?

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad
joelc, Thanks. Will do.

joelc
Explorer III
Explorer III
We bought from them over the phone, and Vernon helped us out a lot. We got the recliners yesterday, but the trucking company screwed us by forgetting the couch. The chairs are very supportive. We are 5 5 and he recommended the proper item for our height. Perfect. Give him a call and get brochures. He will also send you fabric samples. Only down side he is very busy and will take a bit before you get your product. If nothing else he could direct you to a show room near your location.... 260-768-4820.