cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fresh Water Tanks- Weekend Warrior

Heks
Explorer
Explorer
Hey ya'll. First time here on this forum. so excited. So we just purchased an 08 Weekend Warrior and when we went out for our first trip found out that 1 of the 50 gal fresh water tank is leaking. Anyone know where to find a tank for this toy hauler? I pulled it down and the crack is pretty bad. the 2nd tank looks fine. any help is greatly appreciated. Im looking all over the internet for it and no luck. its the one with this hole in the middle. can I post pics here? thanks
6 REPLIES 6

Dirtclods
Explorer
Explorer
Heks wrote:
Hey ya'll. First time here on this forum. so excited. So we just purchased an 08 Weekend Warrior and when we went out for our first trip found out that 1 of the 50 gal fresh water tank is leaking. Anyone know where to find a tank for this toy hauler? I pulled it down and the crack is pretty bad. the 2nd tank looks fine. any help is greatly appreciated. Im looking all over the internet for it and no luck. its the one with this hole in the middle. can I post pics here? thanks

Check this place out https://ronco-plastics.com/
AAA Motorcycle RV Plus

Hap_Hazard
Explorer
Explorer
Heks,

First of all welcome to the site. Don't take any **** from anyone here. This is a fun and highly informational site.

As a longtime member I've received a lot of support when I needed technical or the insights from experienced members. This has helped me out of some really troubling situations.

I also asked for campground information and places to check out when travelling. Hope you enjoy your time and experience here.

Hap

lincster
Explorer
Explorer
weekendwarriorpartsandservice.com

They have multiple tank sizes with dimensions.

But, an RV shop should be able to weld the tank. Plastic welding is a thing.
2022 F350 PSD CC 4X4 Dually to pull 2006 LE3905

Lincsters Truck/Trailer

Lincsters Rail

dedmiston
wanderingaimlessly wrote:
Pics are not allowed for a first posting, but here is how for later.
photo posting
as to your tank, there are numerous sites with plastic tanks for sale, and claiming methods for repairing old oles.
Good luck

Links aren't allowed for new members, but pics are.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

Nv_Guy
Explorer III
Explorer III
Heks wrote:

I don't all-rite sells retail, but an RV dealer could probably get you what you want.
Give this a look:
All-Rite products

wanderingaimles
Explorer
Explorer
Pics are not allowed for a first posting, but here is how for later.
photo posting
as to your tank, there are numerous sites with plastic tanks for sale, and claiming methods for repairing old oles.
Good luck