cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Order placed on Web Site

turtle58
Explorer
Explorer
I placed an order in Dec. on the web site. The order has not shipped. Have spoken to your customer service but all they will tell me is it will ship soon. My credit card was charged the day I placed the order. Any help would be appreciated as I need to find out delivery date. We leave Jan. 15th and if it can not be delivered to me before I leave I do not need the order.
11 REPLIES 11

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Turtle58,

I am sending you a private message with more details regarding your GPS that will not hold a charge.

Thanks!
Amy
Good Sam Customer Care Team

turtle58
Explorer
Explorer
Elia have a new question on the GPS. The battery will not last 1 hour when using this unit. Have to keep power in at all times. Who should we reach out to.

Edd505
Explorer
Explorer
Bought new love seat while on sale in the CW flyer, paid cash. Months later the seat came in (had to be built in China)and shipped to the US, non in stock nation wide I was told. When to pickup and they wanted to charge the "new" price, took the store manager & my receipt said paid in full, to tell them to load my love seat in my truck. CW = rip off. Never again.
2015 F350 FX4 SRW 6.7 Crew, longbed - 2017 Durango Gold 353RKT
2006 F350 SRW 6.0 crew longbed sold
2000 F250 SRW 7.3 extended longbed airbags sold
2001 Western Star 4900EX sold
Jayco Eagle 30.5BHLT sold, Layton 24.5LT sold

jetboater454
Explorer
Explorer
Glad to see the follow up. Glad you got your order.
2011 Toyota Tundra DC Long Bed
2001 Harley Dyna Lowrider

turtle58
Explorer
Explorer
Ella thanks for the help. The shipment came yesterday.
Thunder Mountain CW had the best price.

Thunder_Mountai
Explorer
Explorer
What could you possibly buy from CW that you couldn't buy on Amazon, PPL or eBay?
2016 Winnebago Journey 40R
2018 Rubicon
1982 FJ40 Toyota Land Cruiser
2020 Keystone Outback 327CG
2020 Dodge Ram 2500
Polaris RZR XP 1000
4 Cats
3 Dogs
1 Bottle of Jack Daniels
Two old hippies still trying to find ourselves!

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello turtle58,

Thank you for your time and post. We apologize for the delay with your order. We have reached out to the warehouse and requested the order be shipped with express delivery. You should be receiving an email with tracking information.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Customer Care Team

vermilye
Explorer
Explorer
No bad experiences with other manufacturers, however if you were ordering a Dometic part, there may be long backorders. I waited 6 months for an awning part, and just had an order for a thermostat cancelled because it was discontinued after a 4 month wait. Both cases were charged to my credit card the day of the order. I did get a refund for the thermostat...

ksg5000
Explorer
Explorer
You get lousy service you cancel the order and buy from someone else. Cancelling online orders because of failure to ship on time is pretty std. - no big deal.
Kevin

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
This isn't just an issue with CW. Many on-line retailers will sell you something they don't have....can't get for a while.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad