Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Any TT inspectors near Upstate NY?

George-Alora
Explorer
Explorer
Hi All,

I have located a 2013, 29ft TT (no slides) that I want to buy for approx $9k, it is located near my mom's home in upstate NY, but it is about a 4 hour drive from where I live.

Does anyone know of any qualified inspectors for hire near the Syracuse, NY area? If so please pass along their info. Looking to have this done ASAP.

Thanks in advance everyone.
4 REPLIES 4

JIMNLIN
Explorer
Explorer
You might give rv dealers service dept a call that are in that area. They may have techs that do that type of work or know someone with enough experience to inspect and give you a report.
Never heard of RV inspectors.
"good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" ............ Will Rogers

'03 2500 QC Dodge/Cummins HO 3.73 6 speed manual Jacobs Westach
'97 Park Avanue 28' 5er 11200 two slides

George-Alora
Explorer
Explorer
RobWNY, I'm thinking you're right. I need to trust myself more. And Mom misses me. Thank you for the input.

RobWNY
Explorer
Explorer
I think you should make a day of it and drive the 4 hours and do the inspection yourself and then spend some time with your Mom.
2020 Silverado 2500HD LT, CC, 4X4 6.6 Duramax
2021 Grand Design Reflection 311BHS

I asked him to do one thing and he didn't do any of them.

George-Alora
Explorer
Explorer
I guess I would also like to pose the question for the forum, would you recommend hiring an inspector for an $8500 used 2013, 2013 TT with no slides?