artista
Explorer
Explorer
Am I crazy to consider a 1994 pleasureway class b with 96000 miles
7 REPLIES 7

dreed
Explorer
Explorer
I bought a 93 P/w with 60k on it as I remember. Sold it at 120k with no leaks anywhere. Used no oil. Reason for selling, wanted a TD. No climbing over each other for bathroom in the middle of the night.
Dave 04 Excel TD

RetiredRealtorR
Explorer
Explorer
noteven wrote:
Anyone over 6' tall ever bonk their head inside one of these?

Only if you have a tendency to jump up and down or skip a lot. I believe the headroom is 6'2" and of course, there's not near the amount of walking around in one of these as there is in a Class A motorhome for example.
. . . never confuse education with intelligence, nor motion with progress

noteven
Explorer III
Explorer III
Anyone over 6' tall ever bonk their head inside one of these?

RetiredRealtorR
Explorer
Explorer
You absolutely will not find a better built Class B. When we bought ours, we looked at just about everything else on the market, and the differences in fit, finish, and quality of materials and components was amazing. We learned not to assume that the company (or companies) that sell the most have the best product -- nothing could be further from factual. The PW, IMO, is the finest Class B product on the market.
. . . never confuse education with intelligence, nor motion with progress

artista
Explorer
Explorer
That may have come out wrong. I am also looking at a 2001 pleasureway with 80,000 miles on it and it sounds like you would recommend

artista
Explorer
Explorer
I also have a 2001 pleasureway with 80000 miles? Sounds like you would go for it?

LadyRVer
Explorer
Explorer
I bought a 2003 PW with 78,000 miles on it. It was the best Class B and enjoyed it for 2 years. The fit and finish is fantastic. I was skeptical about the mileage but the only thing we did have to do was buy a battery and a new alternator for it.

Would buy another if I could.