Explorer
Explorer
The new Ford Bronco Sport cannot be towed 4down.Ford Bronco Sport No Towing
6 REPLIES 6

magicbus
Explorer
Explorer
carringb wrote:
Lots of speculation the Bronco Sport will be offered as a hybrid in its 2nd year.
They can't even get production started on the first year. ๐Ÿ˜ž ... as I wait patiently for my VIN.

Dave
Current: 2018 Winnebago Era A
Previous: Selene 49 Trawler
Previous: Country Coach Allure 36

carringb
Explorer
Explorer
Lots of speculation the Bronco Sport will be offered as a hybrid in its 2nd year. The hybrid Escape is towable.
2000 Ford E450 V10 VAN! 450,000+ miles
2014 ORV really big trailer
2015 Ford Focus ST

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
I thought the Tesla Cybertruck truck would be a cool toad, but they told me it wouldn't be flat towable.
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard

pauldub
Explorer
Explorer
A1ARealtorRick wrote:
Too bad. Poor decision on Ford's part. I was hoping to see something new that could be towed 4-down that had the capabilities of a Wrangler, without riding like a piece of farm equipment.

You want the Bronco, it can be towed and should hopefully be more comfortable than a Wrangler.

RetiredRealtorR
Explorer
Explorer
Too bad. Poor decision on Ford's part. I was hoping to see something new that could be towed 4-down that had the capabilities of a Wrangler, without riding like a piece of farm equipment.
. . . never confuse education with intelligence, nor motion with progress

G-Dad
Explorer
Explorer
Found this on another forum:
โ€œ Full size Bronco can be, though.

Bronco Sport is a dressed up Escape unibody crossover. Current Escapes are not flat tow approved.

Bronco is body on frame construction, basically a SUV Ranger. Ranger is flat tow approved.

No real surprises.โ€