cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Beaux Bridge Camping World

Crodad
Explorer
Explorer
Since I didn't receive an answer to my question before it was closed, I'll ask again.

Is the Camping World in Breaux Bridge LA permanently closed? Or will it reopen.
2015 F-250 PSD 4x4 XLT
2016 Silverback 31RK

https://visitedstatesmap.com/image/ALAZARCOFLIDLAMSMTNVNMTNTXUTWYsm.jpg
5 REPLIES 5

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Good Sam Care Team

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello Crodad,

Thank you for your time and post, the Breaux Bridge LA location is permanently
closed. The Bossier City and Hammond locations are open for business.
Have a good day and let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Thank you,
Good Sam Customer Care Team

BadgerMcAdams
Explorer
Explorer
If the location is close by the OP, they could drive by to look to see if they are doing remodeling, or if there are signs saying "We are Done" on the door. If the OP isn't close by, then asking Corporate is a valid question.

If I were Corporate, I would gladly let a potential customer know if that location has been downsized or is being remodeled, but there is Location X over here that can meet their needs, or they can use Online retailing.

RetiredRealtorR
Explorer
Explorer
Lwiddis wrote:
I'm not sure any retailer would respond to your question. I wouldn't if I was still in retailing.

Why not? If it's permanently closed -- say so. If not, provide the poster with an anticipated re-opening date. Sounds like a fairly simple request to me! :C
. . . never confuse education with intelligence, nor motion with progress

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
I'm not sure any retailer would respond to your question. I wouldn't if I was still in retailing.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad