cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Giving up on Mexico?

iguana07
Explorer
Explorer
Read this article. Not sure if I posted it correctly.

https://mexiconewsdaily.com/opinion/after-a-20-year-relationship-im-giving-up-on-mexico/
Chuck n Sandy
Roxy the Kelpie and Kiki the cat.
6 REPLIES 6

moisheh
Explorer
Explorer
Different. I would not call what happened "different". The words that come to mind are more like:criminal,corrupt and some that would not be used on this forum.

Talleyho69
This article is making the rounds on many message boards with many many comments of many many types.

My gut??? It was very unfortunate. However, Mexico is a foreign country to many of us. It is something that you should always keep in mind, and realize it is very very different that the country you came from.

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know, this smells of politics - as this thread already is becoming. I'll wait for other opinions from those actually living there.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Very enlightening. TY for posting.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

chris3403
Explorer
Explorer
Correct Link
I've been to all 50 States but my RV hasn't.

moisheh
Explorer
Explorer
I had read that story before. I felt for him. The old adage that one should never invest more in Mexico than you can afford to lose still holds true.