cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

A useful search engine

T18skyguy
Explorer
Explorer
I recently put an odd but expensive item on our local craigslist. My town is not that large, and I didn't think it would sell, so imagine my surprise when a guy from Texas contacted me the next day and bought it. So I asked him how he found it, and he used a search engine called Searchtempest.com. It searches every craigslist in the U.S., ebay, and Amazon with one click. Maybe this might be useful for some.
Retired Anesthetist. LTP. Pilot with mechanic/inspection ratings. Between rigs right now.. Wife and daughter. Four cats which we must obey.
4 REPLIES 4

T18skyguy
Explorer
Explorer
I just used it to fine a 16 foot flatbed trailer to buy. I was surprised that I couldn't find any, and a dealer explained to me that all the welders at these trailer companies got laid off cause of Covid, and 16 footers are scarce. Searchtempest led me to a near new one in Portland.
Retired Anesthetist. LTP. Pilot with mechanic/inspection ratings. Between rigs right now.. Wife and daughter. Four cats which we must obey.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
I've been using Searchtempest for several years. You can search nationwide or within a radius of a Zip Code.
It's very convenient, I don't remember the last time I actually went on the CL website.

folivier
Explorer
Explorer
And since Facebook Marketplace is being used by more and more people here's a way to search across the USA: https://searchworldmarketplace.com/United-States

Janss
Explorer
Explorer
It's funny....just yesterday I found that website because I was researching what I suspected was an RV for sale scam that my friend was interested in buying. I googled "all of craigslist" and Searchtempest was one of the sites that came up.
2002 Itasca Suncruiser 32V
2012 Suzuki Grand Vitara