cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacing toilet in 2005 E450 Fleetwood 26Q

rondeb
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone replaced the toilet in a 2005 E450 Fleetwood 26Q and if so which model did you buy. We have replaced toilets before and I thought I would ask here before I start researching what will fit. The toilet that is in there is so tiny, we would like to have more of a stick built home feel. Thanks for any responses.
7 REPLIES 7

rondeb
Explorer
Explorer
bobndot wrote:
Some rvs have H/C plumbing lines that run on top of the rv floor behind the toilet . If that's the case,they are housed inside a covering that could interfere with the water valve behind the rear of the toilet. Make sure you have the clearance.

In a previous RV we had we had to drill a hole and re-route the water lines for clearance. That is why I asked for anyone who has replaced their toilet in our current model. Saves time and energy doing the research LOL

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II
Some rvs have H/C plumbing lines that run on top of the rv floor behind the toilet . If that's the case,they are housed inside a covering that could interfere with the water valve behind the rear of the toilet. Make sure you have the clearance.

rondeb
Explorer
Explorer
A tall model will not fit as the toilet sits up on a step. We have replaced all our stick built toilets with talls and love them

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
On my 2006 Fleetwood Tioga 26Q I replaced the old one with the Aqua-Magic Bravura

I did a lot of research and measuring and found that the low profile one would fit best because of the step up that the toilet sits on.

The things I like is the foot flush, larger seat,the lid and seat comes off easily for cleaning. Also the water module is easy to access for hook up and if needed to be replaced it is simple,most others to replace a leaking water module you have to remove the whole toilet.

Full disclosure I had to replace my leaking water module after 10 years of service,it was an easy fix unlike the others that I looked at.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

rhagfo
Explorer
Explorer
valhalla360 wrote:
Look for one of the tall models and yes, porcelain is nice. Check the model, the adapter plates and seal at the floor are not all identical.

X2
Russ & Paula the Beagle Belle.
2016 Ram Laramie 3500 Aisin DRW 4X4 Long bed.
2005 Copper Canyon 293 FWSLS, 32' GVWR 12,360#

"Visit and Enjoy Oregon State Parks"

valhalla360
Nomad
Nomad
Look for one of the tall models and yes, porcelain is nice. Check the model, the adapter plates and seal at the floor are not all identical.
Tammy & Mike
Ford F250 V10
2021 Gray Wolf
Gemini Catamaran 34'
Full Time spliting time between boat and RV

garyemunson
Explorer
Explorer
A porcelain toilet is the ONLY way to go!