cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Upgraded to TT!!!

joedekock
Explorer
Explorer
We sold our Hybrid TT we had for the last 6 years and upgraded to a full TT. We couldn't be more excited. We will be taking it on its maiden adventure in a couple weeks.

We picked up a 2020 Coachmen 29se. We needed the four bunks for kids and the wife and I love the thought of having a full bedroom for ourselves. We had a Coachmen Hybrid 23TQX and love the coachmen brand because it never had any issues.

We walked through a few Keystone Passports and were surprised at the low quality of those units. We also kept going back to the Coachmen because of the ample storage it provides. This Coachmen is also light weight, rolling in at 6060 lbs dry.

We will be back to post some pictures when we receive it this weekend!
2019 Silverado 1500
2020 Coachmen Freedom Express 29SE
Me, Wife, 5 kids, and a Doodle
2 REPLIES 2

joedekock
Explorer
Explorer
ppine wrote:
Good to step up.
I had a hybrid for awhile. Easy to pull, lots of room, but crummy in difficult weather.

Yup! That was our driver. We camped last week in our HTT and had a couple bad storms come through with 60mph winds and it was simply not desirable. I am looking forward to an easier setup too. We had three beds on our HTT to open up, and I put pop-up Gizmo's on the tops of the canvas.

You are correct that you get a ton of space in those things. They just lack storage by virtue of the beds not being part of the trailer's box. Im looking forward to even temperature's inside the coach, less outdoor noise, and being able to have the beds made already and not part of the campsite setup. Im getting too old for all that. ๐Ÿ™‚
2019 Silverado 1500
2020 Coachmen Freedom Express 29SE
Me, Wife, 5 kids, and a Doodle

ppine
Explorer II
Explorer II
Good to step up.
I had a hybrid for awhile. Easy to pull, lots of room, but crummy in difficult weather. Lack of storage.