cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Deer Creek State Park, Ohio

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thinking about spending a night or two at Deer Creek State Park, Ohio on our way to Pennsylvania. Can't seem to find any photos of the sites any where. Any one familiar with this place? Are the sites level, shaded, real close together or spaced? Their web site doesn't seem to be over loaded with the information I want.
Appreciated any & all help.
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!
3 REPLIES 3

austinjenna
Explorer
Explorer
The sites are mostly level with decent space in between. If you are looking for shade then if you look at the campground map when pulling in the sites to the right numbered 1-139 are more woodsy and shady. Sites 202 thru 215 are more out in the open. The only sites I would try to avoid are the 181,183,185,187,191,193 because the site is level where you will park your rig but the a prety big drop off to where the firpit is.

As for the rest of the sites they are all fine, back up mostly to trees

2010 F350 CC Lariat 4x4 Short Bed
2011 Crusader 298BDS 5th Wheel
Reese 16K

rbtglove
Explorer
Explorer
May be be thinking of a different Park but we went up to fish and were going to tent camp but that park didn't allow camping. Good fishing. There was a private campground not far away.
Bob/Beavercreek OH
2011 Silverado 1500 LTZ/Trail Lite 8230

dpgllg
Explorer
Explorer
I use Google Maps and switch to satellite view. It can show details that you might be looking for.

Dave
2013 2500HD Chevy LTZ 6.6 Diesel Ext Cab Long Bed
2017 Grand Design Reflection 27RL 5th Wheel
Dear Wife, plus two Cocker Spaniels and a Standard Poodle