cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Heartland Fuel 265,Winnebago Spyder 23FB ,Eclipse Att 2814GS

Season
Explorer
Explorer
Deciding between a 2020 Heartland Fuel 265,a Winnebago Spyder 23FB,or a 2020 Eclipse Attitude Wide Lite 2814GS. Anyone have one of these they can give feedback on? Wanting it for our 4 seater Honda Talon plus a family of 4. Thx so much!
4 REPLIES 4

Rockinfigs
Explorer
Explorer
Ive had 3 eclipse attitudes and love mine..have the 2020 3218mm..Of course they are not without problems, like every other brands out there. They are all going to have issues. Having said that, I made the mistake of going with the smallest trailer I can in the beginnning.. So if you have room, truck to tow and the money id say go bigger than smaller..you will be happier at the end... Also if you are anywhere near so cal...eclipse is in Riverside so you can take you new rig there for any work bypassing the dealership..they are awesome
2019 Ford f350 cclb 6.7 diesel black sports package
2020 eclipse attitude 3218mm
2014 rzr 4 800

patperry2766
Explorer
Explorer
Winnebago 30 Max
Grand Design 28G, 29G, 31G
Outdoors RV Mfg 29TRX
Courage is the feeling you have right before you fully understand the situation

Season
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for the reply. Afer looking and looking, we agree with you. We are now looking a bit bigger - don't want a Fifth Wheel though. Looking at Eclipse Attitudes and other now. Thx!

souraider
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Season. I can only speak to the size regarding the 23B since my trailer is nearly identical in size, and layout. I was surprised at just how tight the space gets when you load a UTV. Mine measures 60x120 so it fits, but its snug. According to Honda's website you will be at 64x144...so really tight. I have to squeeze in, and out of the machine, and get creative when loading other gear into the trailer. If I were looking for a different trailer at this point, I would go as big as possibly/safely that I could...probably a fifth wheel.
'17 F350 STX 6.7
'15 Stealth WA2313
'20 Can Am Maverick Sport 1000R