cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Racor/Parker fuel water seprator

Beaver_Thunder
Explorer
Explorer
I’m having an issue with my Racor/Parker fuel water separator that’s installed on my 2001 Beaver Patriot Thunder, CAT C12, I believe the Racor is model number is 90S1230C, series RVS and has had the RK12963 retrofit completed on it. The problem I’m having is a fuel purge mode will start randomly without hitting neither the air or H2O purge buttons on the controller. I’ve narrowed it down to times when the hydro pump is initiated to move the main slide in or out or when running the leveling jacks up or down, the separate pump engages, fuel is dumped out onto the ground and the air purge light is on. I’ve checked the controllers power source, its connect directly to the chassis battery, the ground wire was on the same stud as the hydro pump ground wire was on, so I moved it to another location but I’m still getting a random fuel purge. The controller light for H2O isn’t lit. When I try to do a H2O purge nothing happens when I push the button. I changed filters last year. Any suggestions or experience with this unit would be greatly appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2

path1
Explorer
Explorer
https://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/25949423/print/true.cfm

Anything that might help in this old post?
2003 Majestic 23P... Northwest travel machine
2013 Arctic Fox 25W... Wife "doll house" for longer snowbird trips
2001 "The Mighty Dodge"... tow vehicle for "doll house"

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
Long shot but check the battery ground and a bad cell.