cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lolo Pass area Campgrounds

Texas_Roadrunn1
Explorer
Explorer
Could anyone recommend a full service park along Hwy.12 in Idaho. We need water and electric, sewer would be nice but can hold. We need good maneuverability room as our fiver has three axles. Thanks so much for your help.
6 REPLIES 6

travisc
Explorer
Explorer
Lolo square dance center on the Montana side is near the steak house and nice, not a lot of places up there with power/water hook ups
Winnebago Access 24V

ppine
Explorer II
Explorer II
On the Lewis and Clark Trail. Don't forget to look at the history.

narcodog
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have friends that stayed at a very nice CG on the Montana side. I don't remember the name but they were very satisfied. Just up the road from one of the best steak houses in Montana.

Lynnmor
Explorer
Explorer
I stayed here. You should be able to find a site that has plenty of room. It is at the eastern end of the drive in MT.

hornet28
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed here last June, Pink House Recreation Site. It's 40 mi east of Lewiston, 5 mi west of Orofino, right on 12, full hook-up, on the river, nice well kept grounds, $19 a night for seniors.

pfidahospud
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds like you might not realize how rural this area is? The only โ€œresortโ€ is the Lochsa Lodge, but I donโ€™t believe they have full service RV sites. Your options, as far as I know, are Lolo MT or Kooskia/Kamiah ID. If youโ€™re good with boondocking there are many beautiful Forest Service campgrounds available.