cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Removing dinette from a Newmar Bay Star

jarata1
Explorer
Explorer
Im thinking of removing my dinette in my 30 foot Bay Star.It looks pretty strait forward.
5 REPLIES 5

jarata1
Explorer
Explorer
Seattle Steve wrote:
jarata1 wrote:
Im thinking of removing my dinette in my 30 foot Bay Star.It looks pretty strait forward.

OK. You don't really need our permission.

Thanks not

thelazyl
Explorer
Explorer
We considered this in our class A but it looks like we'd have to also do finish work (wall paper) behind one of the benches. We decided to keep the dinette and when we upgrade (when I get closer to retirement) we'll look for a table/chairs configuration.

Seattle_Steve
Explorer
Explorer
jarata1 wrote:

OK. You don't really need our permission.

mikim
Explorer
Explorer
In our 2014 Allegro Open Road, due to fabric disintegrating, Tiffin shipped us out a new dinette. It was up to us to find the labor.

My son and I looked at it, and removed and installed the new new dinnette. ez peezy!! Just a few screws.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
With some carpentry skills it can be done.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad