cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Long Term Parking

MeetBobEllis
Explorer
Explorer
Hi folks. First time poster. We're building a house (yay), but the HOA guidelines specifically prohibit parking my fifth wheel on the property. Need a place to park for the times we're not on the road. Are there any well-known long term RV parking lots anybody could recommend? We're in the great state of Maryland.
4 REPLIES 4

Up_DownDeCoast
Explorer
Explorer
Bowman Plains in Frederick,MD has RV storage. 30 mins east on I-70. They were in the process of expanding their outdoor storage (don't know if they're finished ). 24/7 access and security,
David and Wendy
2008 Winnebago Sightseer 35J
2021 Honda CR-V
Demco KarKaddy SS Tow Dolly

dedmiston
Here are a few:

RV Storage in Hagerstown

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II
Try placing an "ad" in a local rag, Nextdoor, Craigslist, and Facebook for a place to stay....like a farm or large lot off the beaten path. A lot of farms are on septic, making them idea for sewage hook-ups.

dedmiston
Hi Bob. Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and find lots of good info.

I'm not from MD, but generally you can find what you need by searching for "RV Storage" and your city name. Some areas have lots of local storage lots and some don't have much nearby.

RV storage can be found in unlikely places too: local businesses with large lots, beneath overhead utility lines, in the nearby countryside, etc. Sometimes local RV parks have overflow areas for storage too.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230