cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Seasonal in N. Indiana or SW Michigan

Snowman9000
Explorer
Explorer
Any recommendations for nicer, active RV parks with a good seasonal crowd in the northern third of Indiana or southwest Michigan? We are particularly interested in having a nice lot, not being shoulder to shoulder.
Currently RV-less but not done yet.
6 REPLIES 6

LowRyter
Explorer
Explorer
Had a great time at South Haven Van Buren State park. Been there twice. Great visit up to Sagutuck.

Indiana Dunes, State and Federal, are a train ride to Chicago and have a neat view of the city over the lake.
John L
WW SL 2805 5th Wheel
2004.5 Chevy 2500HD Allison Duramax X Cab
Ducati 939 SS, Moto Guzzi V11 Sport, Moto Guzzi EV California and Suzuki 1200 Bandit

ericosmith
Explorer
Explorer
Hmmmm..I was interested in River Ridge so I googled and this is the first place that came up:

Kentucky's first and only exclusively male, private, members-based, clothing optional Campground & RV Park now celebrating our 3rd season anniversary year!

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
There is River Ridge in MI. Not quite SW MI, it is just north of Grand Rapids. Very nice place on a River, good size sites, nice pool looking over the river. There is a Marina and they rent boats. We are going back again I think this June.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

ericosmith
Explorer
Explorer
You'd better check the rules and talk to them. "All RVs must be 28โ€™ or longer, 10 years or newer or like new condition upon approval from Management."

Snowman9000
Explorer
Explorer
Dick, thank you, that looks perfect. Letโ€™s just keep this between you and me, ok?
๐Ÿ™‚
Currently RV-less but not done yet.

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
Sunny Brook RV Resort South Haven
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)