Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Folding mattresses

billy1davis
Explorer
Explorer
We have a very nice coachman class c.
With folding mattress.
We need to find a softer one and have had no lick. Anyone find one?
8 REPLIES 8

Oldtymeflyr
Explorer
Explorer
I have heard that Denver Mattress Company makes them. You may have to talk with the factory.

Jack_Spratt
Explorer
Explorer
We also added a foam topper which works great for us
Leprechaun 260 DSF
2017 Big Horn FL3750

'10 Yellow Lab to keep us on our toes.

GGoodsell
Explorer
Explorer
We wanted a little more cushion than the original folding mattress in our 2018 Chateau provided and added a two inch thick gel foam topper that we got on amazon. It does not interfere with the folding of the mattress and adds the comfort we wanted.

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II
klutchdust wrote:
I have added a mattress topper from my pillow to my RV queen. They have the size specifically for this .What a huge improvement. We added one to our home as well. Will this work for you, IDK.

๐Ÿ™‚ was going to suggest the same, I guess we are all watching a little too much tv these days.

klutchdust
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have added a mattress topper from my pillow to my RV queen. They have the size specifically for this .What a huge improvement. We added one to our home as well. Will this work for you, IDK.

thestoloffs
Explorer
Explorer
Our 2010 Born Free Class C Mobility has a Flexsteel folding sofa bed, to achieve our mobility requirements. It has a coil spring base with an inflatable air mattress overlay within the same mattress cover.

Today, you can get the same kind of mattress in the Air Dream mattress system. With daily folding use, our inflatable overlay lasted approximately 3 years before needing replacement.

Good luck!

Hank85713
Explorer
Explorer
try putting one of the memory foam pieces on it. Theyill raise the bet a couple of inches but are not as expensive as getting a special made mattress.

Matt_Colie
Explorer
Explorer
We had a similar issue and ended up buying an futon mattress. They don't last real long, but they aren't real expensive either.

Matt
Matt & Mary Colie
A sailor, his bride and their black dogs (one dear dog is waiting for us at the bridge) going to see some dry places that have Geocaches in a coach made the year we married.