cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Trailer Life Magazine

Bears_Den
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone else get their June copy of Trailer Life? When I got it out of the mailbox it seemed rather thin. I still had my May issue and I compared the two. June was definitely thinner. I would think since most of us canโ€™t go camping, the powers to be would have more articles for us to read and pass the time. Oh well, whatever the reason guess this will be a one day reader. Stay safe all.
2014 Kodiak 279 rbsl
2017 Ford F-150 King Ranch V8
Equalizer hitch
Ford integrated brake controller
2004 Travel Lite 23S Hybrid Travel Trailer ( previous trailer )
1998 Viking Popup ( previous trailer )

No substitute for experience
7 REPLIES 7

Timtation
Explorer
Explorer
It takes me about the same time to get it to the recycle bin.

rrupert
Explorer
Explorer
I compared the number of pages between issues, March has 98 pages, April 66 pages, and May 106 pages. I figure it out, April was a shorter month. ๐Ÿ™‚
Rich and Joyce
2018 Jayco Jay Flight 21QB
2012 Ford F150 4X4 Supercrew EcoBoost
Reese Strait-Line Dual Cam Hitch

Amateur Radio K3EXU

CFerguson
Explorer
Explorer
Could be nothing more than the Wuhan virus fallout, but over the many years of my life, a thinning mag is an indicator of magazine health, eg the possible impending death of the mag. I've seen this 4 times since the 80s.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Tyler, could be but my experience is that magazines have long lead times...3 months would be very fast. Look, USN&WR, Newsweek, Life, Saturday Evening Post were really national weekly newspapers in magazine form.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Tyler0215
Explorer
Explorer
The June issue was probably finalized by March 1st. Maybe last minute full page ad drops? It seems like all printed magazines are getting smaller. Less content.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Did you see fewer advertisements? Fewer ads always equals fewer articles.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Admin
My daily papers are both the same way..
Nobody buying, nobody advertising
Sport section 1 page :E
Admin
RV.net