Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Class A Motorhomes: Anyone traveling yet
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  All

> Anyone traveling yet

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 11  
Prev  |  Next
et2

MI.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/05/20 07:37pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

You gotta love the Covid police. You should just stay home and and stay healthy then. Why do you believe you should take it upon yourself to tell other adults how to behave.

If your lucky Fauci will have a vaccine for his flu maybe by winter.

Yosemite Sam1

Under the pines.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/05/20 07:37pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

FloridaRosebud wrote:

Boon Docker wrote:

JC2 wrote:

Unbelieveable what some will do/say when the medical facts are there. Kinda wonder what planet they came from.

Yeah, stupidity abounds on this planet.

Yep, as a friend of mine says, you can't fix stupid. Until you have a loved one on a vent for 12 days and in the hospital for over 3 weeks, and 2 friends on their backs for 3 weeks, then you'll know that this virus is for real. We are really just in the beginning stages of the pandemic. Everyone stay safe, and listen to the Science, not the talking heads on TV.

Al

Yup, everyone is brave until they are punched in the mouth -- or until the mortar shells start raining.

Don't wish this to anyone of seeing love ones dying a painful death similar to drowning and a lonely one, alone and no-ceremony straight to cremation.

DallasSteve

Texas

View Profile

Posted: 05/05/20 07:47pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Boon Docker wrote:

JC2 wrote:

Unbelieveable what some will do/say when the medical facts are there. Kinda wonder what planet they came from.

Yeah, stupidity abounds on this planet.

You two are competing for the most arrogant know-it-alls on the forum, but it's actually you two who are blind to the reality. The cure is worse than the disease. Yes, I know, Cuomo says the disease is death, but this cure also brings death. Lives will be shortened due to depression, substance abuse, and even suicide. Lives will be shortened due to less exercise, more obesity, and related diseases. Lives will be shortened due to more poverty and hunger. The cure is also death. You're just sacrificing one group of innocent lives to save the old, the fat, and the sick. You are probably in that group so you are afraid of the virus. I've taken care of my health for 60 years so I'm not afraid of a virus that kills about 1% of the people who are infected, and most of them didn't have much longer to live anyway.

jarata1

Massachusetts

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/05/20 07:56pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

dodge guy wrote:

Yep, I plan to do do what I want when I want. If I want to go camping I will find a place and go. If you are so worried then stay home and hide in the closet! I for one have been doing the same thing I have always done since March! I’ve been going to work everyday working on different cars daily.

All this Covid “stuff” has gotten so out of hand it’s become laughable. The elderly and sick should stay home and be safe. Let everyone else get back to a normal life!

Hard to imagine some people think this way.Nit sure it’s laughable to the 10s of thousands that died in America alone

ferndaleflyer

everywhere

View Profile

Posted: 05/06/20 07:11am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Privileged!!!! Entitled!!!! The speed limit is not for them, the red lights and stop signs are not for them, and the virus restrictions are not meant for them.....but they cry the loudest when they get a speeding ticket, or have an accident because they ran a red light or stop sign, and they will also blame everyone else IF they catch this virus.

dodge guy

Bartlett IL

View Profile

Posted: 05/06/20 10:03am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

jarata1 wrote:

dodge guy wrote:

Yep, I plan to do do what I want when I want. If I want to go camping I will find a place and go. If you are so worried then stay home and hide in the closet! I for one have been doing the same thing I have always done since March! I’ve been going to work everyday working on different cars daily.

All this Covid “stuff” has gotten so out of hand it’s become laughable. The elderly and sick should stay home and be safe. Let everyone else get back to a normal life!

Hard to imagine some people think this way.Nit sure it’s laughable to the 10s of thousands that died in America alone

You mean the padded numbers that have been reported. It has been slowly coming out that many of the deaths reported as Covid are not from that at all! So yes I will say this. And how come all the “essential workers” that have been working since this all started haven’t died?

Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

dodge guy

Bartlett IL

View Profile

Posted: 05/06/20 10:05am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ferndaleflyer wrote:

Privileged!!!! Entitled!!!! The speed limit is not for them, the red lights and stop signs are not for them, and the virus restrictions are not meant for them.....but they cry the loudest when they get a speeding ticket, or have an accident because they ran a red light or stop sign, and they will also blame everyone else IF they catch this virus.

Fact is most of have had it and moved on and we didn’t even know we had it! I believe my wife had it back in Dec and me in Feb. but it wasn’t a big deal then. We just felt like we had the flu. My wife had a cough for a month she couldn’t get rid of. Then it was gone. So yes, the sick and elderly should stay safe at home and those of us healthy enough continue on with our lives!

azdryheat

Tucson, AZ

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/06/20 10:20am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

"CDC estimates that influenza was associated with more than 35.5 million illnesses, more than 16.5 million medical visits, 490,600 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths during the 2018–2019 influenza season."

Where was the outcry when the 2018-2019 flu season was killing people. All the virus cops here were pretty danged silent. None of them were telling us to follow the doctors orders and stay home. In fact nobody was saying anything. No social distancing, no closed businesses, no stay at home orders, no nothing. Why not??? It wasn't an election year.

2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2011 Harley Ultra Limited
2016 RZR 900

Boon Docker

Mountain Foothills of Southern Alberta

View Profile

Posted: 05/06/20 11:01am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Flu season: 35.5 million illnesses - 34,200 deaths
Covid: 1.2 million illnesses - 72,400 deaths (so far)

No comparison what so ever.

JC2

Mo/Texas

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/06/20 11:22am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Boon Docker wrote:

Flu season: 35.5 million illnesses - 34,200 deaths
Covid: 1.2 million illnesses - 72,400 deaths (so far)

No comparison what so ever.

And I believe the Covid death totals in this country have occurred in just 3-4 months.?

2010 Newmar Dutch Aire 4304,Cummins ISL 425hp,Spartan MM Chassis,2013 Chev Equinox AWD Towed,Ready Brute Elite TowBar/Brake,FMCA #402879,SKP#120487

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 11  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  All

> Anyone traveling yet
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.