cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anyone traveling yet

ferndaleflyer
Explorer III
Explorer III
We have been ready to go since end of Feb. First destination is still closed and not much sense in going unless we can see the sites along the way
101 REPLIES 101

Admin
Boon Docker wrote:
I am surprised that the mods haven't shut this stupidity down yet.

It is now

Admin
RV.net
Admin
RV.net

Boon_Docker
Explorer II
Explorer II
I am surprised that the mods haven't shut this stupidity down yet.

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
azdryheat wrote:
RayChez wrote:
If the beaches are packed with young people partying, then they go home for mother to give them a place to sleep and have contacted the Coronavirus while at the beach. The young person might not get sick, but poor mother or father or grandma will probably end up dying from the virus. So I do not know what kind of model Florida is showing. Maybe I am just getting old and do not understand how some think.
And what do we do about the yearly flu that kills tens of thousands each and every year? Stay home forever? People are gonna get sick and die, that's the way it is. How can people be this concerned about grandma kicking the bucket and be silent about the million babies aborted in the US every year?

Yes, yes, yes, who cares about your grandma kicking the bucket.

And women campers, stop doing abortions in the campgrounds in your RVs.

Campsite neighbors of that RV, scream and protest, will yah?

And at your age you still got a grandma?:E

What is this topic about again?:h

RayChez
Explorer
Explorer
azdryheat wrote:
RayChez wrote:
If the beaches are packed with young people partying, then they go home for mother to give them a place to sleep and have contacted the Coronavirus while at the beach. The young person might not get sick, but poor mother or father or grandma will probably end up dying from the virus. So I do not know what kind of model Florida is showing. Maybe I am just getting old and do not understand how some think.
And what do we do about the yearly flu that kills tens of thousands each and every year? Stay home forever? People are gonna get sick and die, that's the way it is. How can people be this concerned about grandma kicking the bucket and be silent about the million babies aborted in the US every year?

Unfortunately there are people like you out there that just do not give a d** about the elderly and humans in general. 95,087 human beings have died in the United States in the last three months and to you it is just collateral deaths that just happens. Fine, go out and do your thing, just hope I never run into you some where on the road.
2002 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser
330 HP Caterpillar 3126-E
3000 Allison Transmission
Neway Freightliner chassis
2017 Buick Envision

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
RayChez wrote:
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

bigfaer
Explorer
Explorer
Wish we could. June seems like earliest we can get out. Lot of the COE and Fed CGs are still closed

grldst
Explorer
Explorer
We just got back from a 4 day fishing trip to Venice, LA. Had a great time, caught lots of fish.

Cheap diesel....1.51 to 2.31. Traffic still lighter than normal.

It was odd to see Cracker Barrels along the way with empty parking lots.

Walmarts and Home Depots looked busy.

All the people we came across were in very good moods and happy to start getting life back to normal. First time out with RV since Thanksgiving....and it felt good!

ferndaleflyer
Explorer III
Explorer III
Got word from our WV destination to call them June 1 to see if they will be open or not. Gov has yet to let them openโ€”โ€”โ€”so I guess we wait.

RayChez
Explorer
Explorer
2002 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser
330 HP Caterpillar 3126-E
3000 Allison Transmission
Neway Freightliner chassis
2017 Buick Envision

1968mooney
Explorer
Explorer
zb39 wrote:
RayChez wrote:
zb39 wrote:
Just booked 7 nights at Disney world for July................

Wear a mask and stay away from the shoulder to shoulder crowded places. Disney World would be the last place I would go to. Too many people. My son who lives in Miramar, Florida says the virus is still every where, but the governor wants to open everything up.

From what I see on the news FL was the model that all states should have followed. Protect the older people. My own state did not do that nor did NY and look at the results.

Simple, just manipulate all the data so it meets the states criteria.

zb39
Explorer
Explorer
RayChez wrote:
zb39 wrote:
Just booked 7 nights at Disney world for July................

Wear a mask and stay away from the shoulder to shoulder crowded places. Disney World would be the last place I would go to. Too many people. My son who lives in Miramar, Florida says the virus is still every where, but the governor wants to open everything up.

From what I see on the news FL was the model that all states should have followed. Protect the older people. My own state did not do that nor did NY and look at the results.
2017 Host mammoth, sold
49 states, 41 National Parks, 7 Provinces
2019 2 door Rubicon 6 spd.
2019 Berkshire XLT 45B
2022 Host Cascade
2021 Ram 5500 Air ride

js218
Explorer
Explorer
Heading out tomorrow to property I own in northern Vermont.
2017 Haulmark 45' Super C 600hp, 12 speed I shift transmission, tandem drive axles, 3 stage engine brake, towing 26' trailer with an 08 explorer inside.
Jim

Gundog
Explorer
Explorer
We had 3 trips planned for the summer July 4th at Seaside Oregon the celebration has been canceled I am not sure yet if we will go stay at the park we are playing it by ear for now.

The 2nd trip to Dunefest in Winchester, OR has been canceled and we were able to get our money back for that stay.

We have a trip planned for August into Montana, Wyoming & South Dakota I am not sure if we will do that trip or not I have reservations made. I would like to do that trip so we will see what happens.
2005 34' Expedition Cat C7 Allison 3000

A1RVTraveler
Explorer
Explorer
We have been in South Texas all winter and will be headed to South Fork, Colorado today. Looking forward to some beautiful scenery and peace and quiet. Nice people, too.