cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Travel When Restrictions lifted

frisbeekev
Explorer
Explorer
If your state is like mine, we have not been able to get out and RV yet, and I have cancelled one trip so far this year. I am in hopes things will open this summer so I can back out there. My hope is to go to Assateague Island in MD. at the end of June. What about you? Where is the first place everyone is going to head in the RV once the restrictions are lifted?
92 REPLIES 92

TomG2
Explorer
Explorer
ajriding wrote:
I was checking back. I was certain a previous poster was going to post up those thousands of document lies the left always talks about. I have looked, but cannot find those darn pesky things. Are there any?
"this will all be over by April", was that a direct quote or a paraphrase, "this should/could/may be..." All of this should have been over in Feb. I know, what T knows and what many doctors know. We have a cure. It works within 5 hours for healthy patients to completely clear any virus from the system. I'm sure T felt sure that the medicine would get out there by April and it would be over. We have a cure. T is pretty careful when he speaks to not trap himself. The reason that this is not over is because the media. and many citizens have demonized the cure; medicine that has been safely used for 50 years. People will not take it. Left voting doctors will not prescribe it. Some left governors have banned it. Well, you ban the cure and guess what? The virus spreads. Do a little research and find that Dr Fauci was a key player in preventing the HIV treatment from going public. Millions died, mostly in Africa, because he played Leftist politics with their lives while he sat on HIV treatments.
As fast as those little 63 cent pills could be mass produced and distributed to pharmacys this virus could end, BUT where is the profit in a 63 cent pill?

People, please stop posting the same drivel the news media hypes up every day. We do not need the hear verbatem the same thing repeated. The news media says mask do not work and you criticize people for wearing them while the hospitals are short, then they say wear a mask and you criticize people for not wearing them. Now we learn mask are dangerous to wear, and nasty petri dishes, and people look stupid because they are followers. The virus will go through those cloth mask as easy as you walk through a doorway. If you must wear something, then wear gloves to protect yourself. The real danger is putting you infected finger in your mouth or nose.

Yes, politicians throw out dozens of qualifiers,like when they say that Mexico will pay the wall, that we are going to repeal and replace Obamacare with something much cheaper and better, that we will have a balanced budget, and on and one on for four years.

Your glove suggestion has been proven totally wrong. All they do is pick up the virus and apply it somewhere else, even on your own hands when you remove the gloves. Wash your hand and keep them away from you face, just as the real experts have been advising for at least three months.

6door74
Explorer
Explorer
azdryheat wrote:
wanderingbob wrote:
How sad it must be that scientist , historians ,economists , journalists have devoted their whole lives to deceiving you . While a reality TV star with decades of fraud and exhaustively documented liar is your only beacon of trust and honesty , I thought this was a RV forum .
And you, of course, can share with us at least one of the documented lies.

There's no way you wrote that with a straight face.
2006 E350 V10
Travel Trailer-TBD

Boon_Docker
Explorer II
Explorer II
"People, please stop posting the same drivel the news media hypes up every day. We do not need the hear verbatem the same thing repeated."

Maybe you should follow your own advice.

ajriding
Explorer
Explorer
I was checking back. I was certain a previous poster was going to post up those thousands of document lies the left always talks about. I have looked, but cannot find those darn pesky things. Are there any?
"this will all be over by April", was that a direct quote or a paraphrase, "this should/could/may be..." All of this should have been over in Feb. I know, what T knows and what many doctors know. We have a cure. It works within 5 hours for healthy patients to completely clear any virus from the system. I'm sure T felt sure that the medicine would get out there by April and it would be over. We have a cure. T is pretty careful when he speaks to not trap himself. The reason that this is not over is because the media. and many citizens have demonized the cure; medicine that has been safely used for 50 years. People will not take it. Left voting doctors will not prescribe it. Some left governors have banned it. Well, you ban the cure and guess what? The virus spreads. Do a little research and find that Dr Fauci was a key player in preventing the HIV treatment from going public. Millions died, mostly in Africa, because he played Leftist politics with their lives while he sat on HIV treatments.
As fast as those little 63 cent pills could be mass produced and distributed to pharmacys this virus could end, BUT where is the profit in a 63 cent pill?

People, please stop posting the same drivel the news media hypes up every day. We do not need the hear verbatem the same thing repeated. The news media says mask do not work and you criticize people for wearing them while the hospitals are short, then they say wear a mask and you criticize people for not wearing them. Now we learn mask are dangerous to wear, and nasty petri dishes, and people look stupid because they are followers. The virus will go through those cloth mask as easy as you walk through a doorway. If you must wear something, then wear gloves to protect yourself. The real danger is putting you infected finger in your mouth or nose.

TomG2
Explorer
Explorer
Breezed through a few pages of this thread. No mistaking how the moderator(s) feel about what Doctors Rush and Donald think of the virus hoax. Explain why the White House suddenly upped their testing to unprecedented levels when a couple of cases showed up?

Walaby
Explorer II
Explorer II
Im going camping in North Georgia mountains in two weeks.

Mike
Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
2019 GrandDesign Reflection 367BHS

millesecond
Explorer
Explorer
I am going camping in my back yard.:)
2011 GMC 3500
2004 HH Champagne 35sk

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
Boon Docker wrote:
Some people on this forum need to go camping or something.
Pathetic!

Some of us would, but canโ€™t because of the laws put into place to keep us from doing that.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

DallasSteve
Nomad
Nomad
If they're going to leave this thread open they should re-open my 'And Texas Caves In' thread which had almost 800 replies. Texas is still mostly 'caved in'. They are allowing existing reservations for camping but no new reservations because the virus only attacks people with new reservations.
2022 JAYCO JAY FLIGHT SLX 8 324BDS
2022 FORD F-250 XL CREW CAB 4X4
All my exes live in Texas, that's why I live in an RV

wnjj
Explorer II
Explorer II
Boon Docker wrote:
Yes, and unfortunately there are some dumb people out there not doing what the authorities recommend.

Yet some consider blindly "doing what the authorities recommend" to be dumb or perhaps dangerous. "Authorities" have motive behind what they do. Hint: It's not your interest theyโ€™re looking out for.

Fortunately these days, "authorities" are not the only source of information.

guess its time to get this one closed.... some are melting down.. :B
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

Boon_Docker
Explorer II
Explorer II
Some people on this forum need to go camping or something.
Pathetic!

Walaby
Explorer II
Explorer II
I tell you what.. I'll go camping where I can easily meet or exceed all social distancing norms and y'all just go ahead and stay home. That way we will both be happy.

Mike
Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
2019 GrandDesign Reflection 367BHS

wanderingbob
Explorer II
Explorer II
A documented lie, "This will all be over by April the first" , just one of over 14,000,
The only person that Donald has hired who knew what they were doing and was qualified for the job was Stormy Daniels .
I thought this was an RV forum !