cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Wingard Air360+ with WiFI Router

trail-explorer
Explorer
Explorer
I can't find a whole lot of details on this product. One video I found, a guy is standing in his driveway rambling about it but never does a hands on with the product.

Another video talks mostly about the TV antenna portion but also describes the mounting options for the WiFI / 4g router.

I'm curious if anyone has the Air360+ and has added the router device to it, to extend your range for picking up WiFi. Interested to know what kind of ranges you are seeing.
Bob
3 REPLIES 3

campermama
Explorer II
Explorer II
My new trailer I just got has the Air 360+ (which works great for TV)! and it's ready for the wifi extender to be added (basically plug and play). I am getting ready to go full time so I did extensive research about this wifi extender.
Conclusion - it is only as good as the area you are in. It costs ~$300 to add it.
I decided I will change my Verizon plan to the top data unlimited plan and use my phone as a hot spot for streaming on the TV (its a smart tv) and for my computer use. This way wherever I have service I will have everything I need. Way better than having to hope for a decent wifi signal.

Hope this helps!
2018 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie,SRW,CTD,4x4,Long bed
2020 Jayco eagle ht 274ckds

My Adventure Blog:
https://roaddivaontheroad.blogspot.com/2020/03/getting-ready.html

trail-explorer
Explorer
Explorer
Big Katuna wrote:
The lack of reviews on Amazon speaks volumes.

It's a fairly new product, sold mostly at the OEM level, minus the WIfi / 4g router box, hence the reason I can't find much info.
Bob

Big_Katuna
Explorer II
Explorer II
The lack of reviews on Amazon speaks volumes.

I fought with trying to get by with wifi and here is the net net; If you do a speed test standing near the antenna or in the office when registering and itโ€™s slow, all the antennas and booster in the world wonโ€™t help. The campground has slow, overloaded wifi. If your site has a weak signal, the booster might restore it to the crappy baseline.

Enter Weboost RV cell antenna. THAT made a huge difference. I streamed several months last summer at several locations. It would take a weak .5 MBs rate and boost me to 5-20 MBs.
My Kharma ran over my Dogma.