cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Skyline Nomad manual

artron9
Explorer
Explorer
Just purchased a 1991 Skyline nomad GT #2900. I know nothing about travel trailers and would like to find an owners manual for that year if possible. The company is out of business and I am having a difficult time finding a manual. Any suggestions?
6 REPLIES 6

artron9
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you GrandpaKip. I appreciate your suggestion!

GrandpaKip
Explorer
Explorer
The Skyline manual is pretty generic. I have a notebook that has all the manuals for each appliance, electric panel, axles, tongue jack, etc. Basically anything that has a model number can be found online and printed out. The book is also good for keeping maintenance records and manuals for anything you add.
Kip
2015 Skyline Dart 214RB
2018 Silverado Double Cab 4x4
Andersen Hitch

artron9
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you PhillipB and BarneyS, I will take your valued suggestions! Artron9

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
I agree that most manufactures manuals for the trailer are very generic and almost useless. What you really need are the manuals for the appliances that are in your rig.

I think you can probably download the manuals for most of your rigs appliances from a website owned by member Chris Bryant who has his own RV repair shop,Bryant RV Services.

Click here and be prepared with the model name or number of the various appliances you need manuals for.
Hope this helps you out a bit.:)
Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Old manufacturer manuals are not worth time and effort needed to secure a copy.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

PhilipB
Explorer
Explorer
We had a 1996 Nomad. I don't recall much of an owners manual. It was a photocopy type document and as I recall pretty generic. Mostly owners manuals from frig/ac/stove/etc.
2015 Ram 2500
[purple]2013 Raptor 310TS[/purple]