cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Long Bed

1bauer
Explorer
Explorer
Hi - I am 6'5" and am looking for a travel trailer that has a really long bed. Does anyone know of any that do?
5 REPLIES 5

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator
I know they exist but I'm not familiar with any models. I'm also 6'5" and found the selection very limited. My trailer is purely a weekender so in the end I went with a standard short queen and built an extension on it. I made a post about it in the DIY section, I'll see if I can find a link.

Edit: I found the link. Link
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
The Reflection travel trailers (Grand Design) that have the bed in a slide can be had with a king bed as an option. The Reflection TTs are heavy - one model at 10K lbs. GVWR and the other at 11,300 lbs. GVWR. You would need plenty of tow vehicle.

Reflection travel trailers

Rob
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015

ppine
Explorer II
Explorer II
You may have to replace the bed.

cougar28
Explorer
Explorer
Queen size seem to be the most common some have king but either one is 80โ€long. If you can find one with the option of a Cal King there 84โ€ long but havenโ€™t seen that option in any Iโ€™ve looked at in the past several years.
2002 F-250 SD CC 7.3PSD Auto. XLT Short Bed 4X4 Off-Rd.Pkg.Highland Green,Westin Sportsman Grille Guard (Black) RBW Li'l Rocker Slider ,Prodigy Control Towing Jayco Eagle HT 30.5 MLOK,Handy 5er tailgate

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
Outdoors RV has a queen sized mattress in nearly all models, so does Arctic Fox.

I really like the Outdoors RV 24RLS
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator